SoCal Suds-n-Grub : Tuesday, July 22nd @ 6PM

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Hey Et. You weren't driving north on the 395 Monday were ya? Wife and I were heading south and waved to a Wayalife jeeper and the rig looked a lot like yours. :thinking:

I wish I was, but no such luck. I'm getting the itch to do the trek north soon though:yup:

mrmet1983

I does suck that so many of you are so far away.

Really looking forward to this being an east coaster this opportunity doesn't come around often. Hey Eddie what time are you going to be at ORE tomorrow ?

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really looking forward to this being an east coaster this opportunity doesn't come around often. Hey Eddie what time are you going to be at ORE tomorrow ?

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

There was a big storm that came in the afternoon and so we didn't get on the road as soon as we would have preferred. Needless to say, we got in town kind of late and have a few things we need to take care of this morning. We should be at ORE sometime after noon... maybe around 1pm.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Hey Et. You weren't driving north on the 395 Monday were ya? Wife and I were heading south and waved to a Wayalife jeeper and the rig looked a lot like yours. :thinking:

Jeepcacher is camping up near Bishop right now. Might have been him.

mrmet1983

There was a big storm that came in the afternoon and so we didn't get on the road as soon as we would have preferred. Needless to say, we got in town kind of late and have a few things we need to take care of this morning. We should be at ORE sometime after noon... maybe around 1pm.

That's perfect I have to do a few things in the morning anyway so I'll see ya there around 1ish

TNuggs13

Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good turn out! Looking forward to finally meeting everyone since I didn't get to go to the last one.

Looks like I'll be able to make it after work. Planning to leave the Culver City area around 4:30 or 5 and battling traffic to Irvine. Still new around here, but looking forward to meeting everyone!

Top Bottom