SPY SHOTS - 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ha ha. I like that, a legit "refresh." [emoji106] I'll still be in the market for whatever it is. So I'm looking forward to it.

Not sure how valid, but I was told a while back that the comfort features of the interior and the new transmission were going to be nice upgrades. One of those "my brother works for Jeep design in Michigan" type deals. Shared a few details with me. We'll see.

You gonna buy Amy a jeep?

Tekel

Very tactless jackass. If you have something to add, add it, don't just link people to go to another forum.

You're right, giving credit is tactless. I should of just stole it and claimed it as my own like the rest of the internet.

(edit, but my bad on posting the actual link)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Looks interesting, its a shame it isnt coming out this year tho, since we are looking to get rid of a Grand Cherokee for my mom since she hates the shifter design that they went with.

JAGS

Hooked
Maybe we are looking at spy shots the jeep truck? I'm bored and thought I'd throw out a conspiracy theory. Expanded wheelbase? :thinking:

stormtroopedjk

Maybe we are looking at spy shots the jeep truck? I'm bored and thought I'd throw out a conspiracy theory. Expanded wheelbase? :thinking:

I thought the same thing when I first saw these spy photos. Maybe it could be the truck? I mean why else camo the rear windows if everyone can tell it's an unlimited? Either way I'm liking the new look from what can be seen

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Something about this makes me think we are looking at a truck and not really the full bodied JL

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
AllPar had posted up a new spyshot they were able to get of the all new Jeep JL Wrangler and as you can see in the photo, the tilted grille and longer hood (presumably for the eight-speed automatic and north-south straight-four engine) and thicker front bumper can be seen.

2018-wrangler.jpg

Nothing else seems to be changed which either means this really is just a mule or just more proof that the JL will just be a lateral move from the JK.

http://www.allpar.com/news/2016/05/best-2018-jeep-wrangler-spy-shot-31887

Top Bottom