STUDcon - The building of a 2016 JKUR

Studfam24

Just realized I never posted up the after pics of the fenders installed.
Turned out great! Paint matched with 3/4" maxxis led markers. JCR Maulers are very stout.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471190689.033462.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471190698.106404.jpg

Ya it needs a wash... [emoji53]

JK Pleepleus

great look! I love the granite color, I have blue and the wife's is black ( one of four colors she could get on her jeep) and I like the brown interior, its a nice change from all the black interiors. Great job on build up, too real nice accessories and add ons...

Studfam24

great look! I love the granite color, I have blue and the wife's is black ( one of four colors she could get on her jeep) and I like the brown interior, its a nice change from all the black interiors. Great job on build up, too real nice accessories and add ons...

Thank you sir!!
We wanted to be different and this color combo has been very unique. Plus the dark saddle interior looks amazing in person.

Studfam24

Went to the OFF-ROAD EXPO over the weekend and had a blast with the family. We spent a ton of money but saved a lot as well thx to the vendors. They were all very generous with show prices, free shipping, and no tax. We ended up with,

-Evo Bolt on coilover system
-Evo Mini skids
-Evo Mini Fender liners
-Evo drag link flip
-Evo C gussets
-KMC Machete beadlocks
-JCR Mauler Fenders
-JE Reel 1350 front CV driveshaft
-Loads of swag and stickers
We are getting a tour of Evo MFG and JE Reel this coming Monday when we pick up our parts. We can't wait! Pics and build threads to come.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RocknJK

Went to the OFF-ROAD EXPO over the weekend and had a blast with the family. We spent a ton of money but saved a lot as well thx to the vendors. They were all very generous with show prices, free shipping, and no tax. We ended up with,

-Evo Mini skids
-Evo Mini Fender liners
-Evo drag link flip
-Evo C gussets
-KMC Machete beadlocks
-JCR Mauler Fenders
We are getting a tour of Evo MFG and JE Reel this coming Monday when we pick up our parts. We can't wait! Pics and build threads to come.

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it!

Damn dude, you were not messing around heading to that expo. That is an awesome list and you will absolutely love the coilovers. I just got mine recently and wheeled them this weekend for the first time...they are amazing.

WJCO

Meme King

-Evo Mini skids
-Evo Mini Fender liners
-Evo drag link flip
-Evo C gussets
-KMC Machete beadlocks
-JCR Mauler Fenders

Nice. Congrats.

Top Bottom