Tmoore03

gesujava.jpg

Delish!!

ne2yzaja.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
The latest from Angry Orchard.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401669729.730356.jpg

Edit: I guess this should have gone in Wines of the week. I'm used to their hard ciders so I put it here. :doh:

Last edited:

Skirmish

Amber Shower Beer. It's a homebrew Amber ale served in a steaming hot shower, and it was awesome.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
My wife was not a fan. She drinks the angry orchard all the time... Blue pack. She didn't like this though. I stick to my ipa's and iipa's. :beer:

I gave up beer a while ago, so I like to try different ciders. I remember liking their Iceman version better.

rinkishjk

I gave up beer a while ago, so I like to try different ciders. I remember liking their Iceman version better.

I'll have to get it for her to try. If u can get it citizen cider from VT is fantastic craft cider. They have a dry hopped one also.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'll have to get it for her to try. If u can get it citizen cider from VT is fantastic craft cider. They have a dry hopped one also.

Thanks for the tip. :thumb: I'll see if they have it at Total wine or Whole foods. Seems like the craft ciders are becoming more popular. We've had a few that were really good.

rinkishjk

Thanks for the tip. :thumb: I'll see if they have it at Total wine or Whole foods. Seems like the craft ciders are becoming more popular. We've had a few that were really good.

Yea that and sour beers are the new thing. I tried Ricky, a sour from carton Brewing here in NJ, and it smelled like parmesan cheese, and tasted like grapefruit which was weird. My wife said it smelled like raw puke though! :what:

jesse3638

Hooked
Last night I tried something different. It was Belchin Beaver Brewing Co. out of San Diego's peanut butter milk stout. All I have to say is wow! If you like Reeses peanut butter cups and good stouts you'll love this. Ill post a pic of the bottle when I get home.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom