Suds of the Day

JeepFan

Hooked
Definitely one of my favorites from Bootlegger. Few of these will sneak up on you though!

Favorite from Bootlegger's was this mint chocolate stout they had that tasted like melted mint chocolate chip ice cream.

No kidding about the sneak up on you part! After just one I'm feeling pretty good.

Mad Mac

Last night, I was in San Antonio and had pizza and a tasty local draft,
Guadalupe Honey Ale (unfortunately not pictured).
Chased that with a Warsteiner.

IMAGE_596.jpg

Tonight, enjoyed another Texas beer brewed by Real Ale in Blanco, their seasonal Octoberfest.

IMAGE_597.jpg

Note my nifty Spyderco Clipitool knife and bottle opener.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Definitely one of my favorites from Bootlegger. Few of these will sneak up on you though!

Favorite from Bootlegger's was this mint chocolate stout they had that tasted like melted mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Last time I was at BevMo! they had the slot for the Mint Chocolate stout but told me it was seasonal and upon investigation looks to be out in December I can't wait.

JAGS

Hooked
Last time I was at BevMo! they had the slot for the Mint Chocolate stout but told me it was seasonal and upon investigation looks to be out in December I can't wait.

They had some in at the bevMo by me. Just a little too hot right now, but I had it last year and its pretty good.

- Jason

Top Bottom