Suds of the Day

Clem319

I guess when you're riding topless in 100 degree weather it's time to get in the pool. Thank global warming ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430523513.436341.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430523544.681562.jpg

Mad Mac

A Cautionary Tale -- My Vices Are Catching Up with Me

Enjoying craft beer was my favorite vice, and now I have to cut back. By trial and error and Googling, I determined that craft beers exacerbate my borderline diabetes and the attendant nerve pain.

It was not unusual for the soles of my feet to have a tingling or burning sensation. This is a symptom of diabetic neuropathy. One website suggested craft beers contribute to this and to switch to light beer. When I switched to light beer, dagnabbit if the tingling didn't stop.

Not trying to bring everyone down. By all means you youngsters should continue to enjoy your libations. This information is passed along in case any of you may be experiencing a similar problem.

As for me, I will have save the craft beers I love so much for special occasions. In the meantime, I can look forward to a couple of Stones each evening.

To your health !

IMAGE_789.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
My girlfriend decided to get me my first official bottle of the good stuff for my birthday today! Now is just need some Wayalife shot glasses to go with it. So if anyone knows how I can get my hands on two of them please let me know! Cheers to the wayalife family!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430606692.437600.jpg

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Sorry about the multi posts. i was supper excited about my bottle. haha actually my "smart" phone was having issues.:doh: My bad!

Clem319

Stone ruination taste off and then an amazing barley wine from Figueroa Mountain that I've been aging almost a year ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430631396.604326.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430631405.510907.jpg

RockyJk

Had this on Friday, not going to lie I bought it just cause it had a jeep on the label haha it was good though
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430698914.149869.jpg

Top Bottom