Suds of the Day

sipafz

Caught the Bug

I picked up a six pack of Dogfish Head, Namaste today at the local market. The cost was $11.99, which is right up there with other top tier craft brews which stung a little since 12 packs of Blue Moon were on sale for $12.99. Paired with traditional hot beef sandwiches made for a delightful combination while watching football. Is it worth the cost? I think it falls into that category of good beer, expensive, on occasion type. Oh, before I forget, Go Pack, Go!

IMG_1477862086.363736.jpg

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I picked up a six pack of Dogfish Head, Namaste today at the local market. The cost was $11.99, which is right up there with other top tier craft brews which stung a little since 12 packs of Blue Moon were on sale for $12.99. Paired with traditional hot beef sandwiches made for a delightful combination while watching football. Is it worth the cost? I think it falls into that category of good beer, expensive, on occasion type. Oh, before I forget, Go Pack, Go!

View attachment 228901

My six pack was only $9.99. Go figure? Not to goof on you but I am. Only girls put fruit in their beer. [emoji111]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom