Suds of the Day

jeepbn

Stopped & had one of these on the way home picking up dinner. Really good.

View attachment 255979
I had a Coffee IPA from Starry Hill a few weeks ago. Interesting. I'm so used to Coffee Stouts that I wasn't sure what to expect. Pretty good for a one or two sipper, but I don't think I'd buy a whole case. Not one I could drink more than two at a time.

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Ddays

Hooked
I had a Coffee IPA from Starry Hill a few weeks ago. Interesting. I'm so used to Coffee Stouts that I wasn't sure what to expect. Pretty good for a one or two sipper, but I don't think I'd buy a whole case. Not one I could drink more than two at a time.

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic

Yeah, Its definitely an either or with the coffee/flavored beers. Stone Mocha is good too but the Oskar Blues is better IMO. In the Stone brew the coffee is really up-front. In the OB its a little more subtle,

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't forget to date and save one or two of those for a few years from now like I told you! That yellow cap means it can be ages for 10+ years easily

No way those beers are lasting 10 days let alone 10 years in Billy's house. :grayno:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
No way those beers are lasting 10 days let alone 10 years in Billy's house. :grayno:

Lol! Especially in his house. I had two of those 120's from 2013. Last year I drank one with sheaffadelic and it was amazing. Even better than fresh. I still have the other for another year or so from now I'm saving to open.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Lol! Especially in his house. I had two of those 120's from 2013. Last year I drank one with sheaffadelic and it was amazing. Even better than fresh. I still have the other for another year or so from now I'm saving to open.
Seriously who "saves" alcohol. .lol. Not this guy! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Enjoyed this last hight with Lisa

IMAG2251.jpg

It's aged in a burbon barrel and was quite tasty. The burbon flavor was very subtle and not over powering like a lot of barrel aged stuff.

It didn't have me bear hugging pretzels either..haha

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom