Suds of the Day

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Celebrating the weekend with a delicious Firestone Parabola Imperial Stout :)

Attachments

• image-242353832.jpg
    image-242353832.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 99

flotto

nothing like a beer you brewed yourself. I call it
Hoptimus Prime Imperial IPA!

Attachments

• image-3941511463.jpg
    image-3941511463.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 98

MikeLisa

Maybe I need to be more adventurous when we're out to diner. I did try beer from a local brewery out of Asheville, NC. I can't remember the name but would drink it again.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
10frank9 said:
Nice where is that? Laguna?

Laguna? That's Lake Tahoe...the MS Dixie paddle wheel is in the background (could be the Tahoe Queen...but I'm pretty sure it's the Dixie).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Laguna? That's Lake Tahoe...the MS Dixie paddle wheel is in the background (could be the Tahoe Queen...but I'm pretty sure it's the Dixie).

what sharkey said, in south lake tahoe but, you're looking at the tahoe queen :cool:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wayoflife said:
what sharkey said, in south lake tahoe but, you're looking at the tahoe queen :cool:

Dammit! I knew it was one of the two. I figured Dixie because of the side of the lake.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
wayoflife said:
actually, the dixie sails out of zepher cove. we're down by the marina and that's where the TQ sails out of.

Shows you what little I know. Back in my college days the Queen used to moor up in Tahoe City on north shore (or at least it did on one faithful night when my evil twin and a few of his friends tried to go for a nighttime joyride.) ;) The Dixie has sailed out of ZC for as long as I can remember.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Firestone Walker brewery, Double Barrel flight. Unfiltered, regular, double, and Brett/sour

Attachments

• image-1290628783.jpg
    image-1290628783.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom