Suds of the Day

CD2

Caught the Bug
IMG_20220731_220021658~2.jpg
Need Light Brigade and Sun and Steel and will have one of each. Had Sun and Steel in cans and drank em all. Have not tried or even seen their Light Brigade anywhere.

Signed copies of Bruce and Adrians books off to right plus some others Ive read.

Last edited:

AZVAJKU

Hooked
This is from a local farm brewery. They use ingredients from the local area and cultivate their own yeast. They have some great beers and some of the best sours I’ve tasted.

This beauty has been aging in my basement since 2018 and I decide it would be nice to enjoy while smoking tonights dinner.

1660503970602.jpeg

1660503998917.jpeg

Ddays

Hooked
A new one I found. It's good.

View attachment 378295

Bet that flip phone comes in handy taking UFO pics. 📸

On a sad note, ever since I got the goddam chinese flu in Nov my sense of taste has never recovered. It may have gotten worse over the past couple months. IPA's taste like shit now. The only beers I can really stomach are the light lagers, like Corona, Land Shark, etc.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Bet that flip phone comes in handy taking UFO pics. 📸

On a sad note, ever since I got the goddam chinese flu in Nov my sense of taste has never recovered. It may have gotten worse over the past couple months. IPA's taste like shit now. The only beers I can really stomach are the light lagers, like Corona, Land Shark, etc.
Maybe it fixed your sense of taste. IPA’s have ALWAYS tasted like shit. Lol

Top Bottom