TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
First- I get all my ink done at this shop. I'm hurt by these patronizing comments about a wonderful place that does incredible skin art and is undeniably the worlds best Unicorn and Dolphin replicators. Its a deep hurt, you know it's words that cut the deepest. :sigh:

Second- I am also hurt that OverlanderJk and myself did not get included in TacPen's rant. There is no way Eddie can continue getting all the anti-love. This is all going to be hard to recover from......

Eddie takes all the credit for our hard working of trolling the forums. :doh:

:cheesy:

TheDuff

For those of you who were wondering, the member TiciTaci is actually none other than our neighborly troll, TacPen. I have since banned his account for the second time but, if I could guess, I'm sure I'll be banning him again in the near future.

View attachment 41263

Haha, I thought it was him! He could have done a little better with the name choice :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Sweet! Finally I can have buddies to play with at the pool and lake :thumb: Everytime I brought mine out, everyone was staring at me, obviously jealous. Now you guys can be cool at the pool like me :rock: We are going to need a group photo......

I want to party with you guys....i'll bring muh speedos!

Top Bottom