TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
But, if they could move on, they would have a life. :idontknow:

Honestly these guys probably can't hang anywhere cause they are such douche bags. I remember reading one of his fist post and thinking how egotistical he was.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well, yeah - got something against magical dolphins and unicorns? :rolleyes2:

I'll have you know I am the president of the magical dolphicorn protection society. The video is copyrighted and am waiting to see 35 violations before I contact GCM2, my non-attorney spokesperson.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have you know I am the president of the magical dolphicorn protection society. The video is copyrighted and am waiting to see 35 violations before I contact GCM2, my non-attorney spokesperson.

:cheesy: Okay, that literally put a tear in my eye :clap2:

MTG

Caught the Bug
MTG's love for Ed

Well, yeah - got something against magical dolphins and unicorns? :rolleyes2:

You know what Ed? I am sick and tired of you only pedaling your sponsors on this forum. We all know the Magic Fun Store in Tucson is a sponsor of yours and that you link that video every chance you get simply so they keep paying you.* You know what? There are other videos out there other than a unicorn humping a dolphin.

Look, not everyone needs a unicorn humping a dolphin and more importantly not everyone can afford a unicorn humping a dolphin. For some of us it's enough to see a horse humping a walrus, or a cow humping a seal. But hey, what do I know?!

You'll probably ban me for having a different opinion simply stating my opinion, but I am just sick of it!

*I have undocumented (alien) proof that you are financially connect to them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know what Ed? I am sick and tired of you only pedaling your sponsors on this forum. We all know the Magic Fun Store in Tucson is a sponsor of yours and that you link that video every chance you get simply so they keep paying you.* You know what? There are other videos out there other than a unicorn humping a dolphin.

Look, not everyone needs a unicorn humping a dolphin and more importantly not everyone can afford a unicorn humping a dolphin. For some of us it's enough to see a horse humping a walrus, or a cow humping a seal. But hey, what do I know?!

You'll probably ban me for having a different opinion simply stating my opinion, but I am just sick of it!

:shock: TacPen?? Did you hack MTG's account? :cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Now that is classic hilarity. Where do you get this crap MTG? Lol

munstie

This is some great entertainment right here you outta charge admission Eddie.:beer:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm tellin ya, it's TacPen!! He must have hacked MTG's account :shock:

Send me the IP I'll trace it to tell for sure... OR let's generate a thread about a "certain" product and see what "MTG" has to say about our opinions..... Nefarious intentions I tell you.

Paisano

So long TiciTaci or is it TacPen? You never said goodbye 😢You promised we would be taking long showers together till the wee hours of the morning! You're not different your just like all the others who don't think that their broken promises hurt people! I guess there's nothing left to do but head to Swirls for big bucket of Coffee Bikini Bottom Berry Strawberry Mist Triple Berry Tart Banana Creme! 😩

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
For those of you who were wondering, the member TiciTaci is actually none other than our neighborly troll, TacPen. I have since banned his account for the second time but, if I could guess, I'm sure I'll be banning him again in the near future.

View attachment 41263

This does not surprise me. In fact, there may be one or two more currently out there. Perhaps a former paratrooper?

What arses!!!

GCM 2

Magic is just so cool. It's like rainbow colored unicorns and dolphins :D

First- I get all my ink done at this shop. I'm hurt by these patronizing comments about a wonderful place that does incredible skin art and is undeniably the worlds best Unicorn and Dolphin replicators. Its a deep hurt, you know it's words that cut the deepest. :sigh:

Second- I am also hurt that OverlanderJk and myself did not get included in TacPen's rant. There is no way Eddie can continue getting all the anti-love. This is all going to be hard to recover from......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First- I get all my ink done at this shop. I'm hurt by these patronizing comments about a wonderful place that does incredible skin art and is undeniably the worlds best Unicorn and Dolphin replicators. Its a deep hurt, you know it's words that cut the deepest. :sigh:

Second- I am also hurt that OverlanderJk and myself did not get included in TacPen's rant. There is no way Eddie can continue getting all the anti-love. This is all going to be hard to recover from......

:cheesy:

BTW - This was a really old thread that I updated due to TacPen's resurrection. I'm sure with a little more time, the two of you would have been included in the anti-love. Unfortunately for you, we already sent him packing - maybe next time. :D

GCM 2

:cheesy:

BTW - This was a really old thread that I updated due to TacPen's resurrection. I'm sure with a little more time, the two of you would have been included in the anti-love. Unfortunately for you, we already sent him packing - maybe next time. :D

I don't envy your position here :icon_crazy: What I don't get, if guys are so butt hurt......why keep coming back for more? Just learn to be a little more tolerant of opinions and life in general and things always workout for the better. Or, continue going with the nuclear option with every aspect of life and be angry and miserable.

Top Bottom