TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

Would love to sign up for the JKX however I need to earn my pay from TacPen. I will be deployed so you all enjoy JKX and I will live through YouTube.

TheDuff

How did I miss this...
So hey Tacpen, you wanna go wheeling?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for posting this Eddie. Skid_Kid and I just had a conversation about this yesterday. People need to understand this. It's frustrating to see uneducated people throw opinions around like its fact.

The sad truth is, even with me posting this up, guys like TacPen will continue to believe whatever it is they want to believe.

It was written on the internet you know. :cheesy:;) Doing what I do, slander is no joke and agree it can cause extreme and irreversible damage.

Not sure about everyone else, but I couldn't care less even if you were making money off the forum. What you do and how you choose to do it is none of our business. You show respect to the establishment of which you are visiting (brick and mortar/or virtual). As owners/operators, you and Cindy deserve are due an incredible amount of respect for bringing us all together. :thumb: You've definitely earned mine. :yup: Don't let the minority obscure the view of the many friends you've made and the many other friendships you've made for others.

Oh, guys like TacPen don't obscure anything for me. I just don't feel I need to tolerate unapologetic accusations from guys like him.

Eddie I do understand. And it is a business. Just more like a non profit organization. The being slanderous and rude was not the part of getting his point across. I will agree with that. Please understand too, if I use your quote Im not calling you out. Just replying to what you said. Im on your side on this, but his at the same time. There is a line and I could agree he was definitely walkin it. Like you said, you like to think of this forum as a home. Its your right to ask someone to leave.
I do understand your feelings. I maybe should have used "offended" or "flustered"..lol..

Oh, I know you're on my side on this and to be clear, he, you or anyone here can be rude to me - just expect to get what you dish out. As far as lines go, I personally don't feel he was walking anything but rather, flat out crossed it. I'd like to think of myself as being a patient and fair kind of guy and IF he were at least somewhat apologetic about his behavior here, he would still be a member here today.

I can't speak for how you would feel in a situation like this but, I can assure you that I am neither "offended" or "flustered". I'm a busy guy and I'm simply moving on. :yup:

Ok.....since we are on a roll here can we oust Phillip AZ too? :cheesy:

Jk buddy! Please don't flame me and pm and call me a dick again over this....lol hahaha
I love this. Great entertainment Eddie. That is why we are all here, right people? Entertainment....and maybe some advice...lol from my magic 8 ball.

Glad to hear you're getting your moneys worth here :thumb:

My vote is for rtguy1 to be gone. :yup: :thumb:

Actually, can I vote myself off? :idontknow:

Your votes have been counted :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you want a clean home you have to occasionally take out the trash. Otherwise, it just spills over into your living space.

Thanks Sharkey, that's about how I see it too.

If there was any doubt, I have decided to send TacPen on his way.

rinkishjk

Thanks Sharkey, that's about how I see it too.

If there was any doubt, I have decided to send TacPen on his way.

I'm sure tacpen will be expressing his love for this forum other places.
I myself love this forum, and it's alot better with the trash taken out once and a while!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure tacpen will be expressing his love for this forum other places.
I myself love this forum, and it's alot better with the trash taken out once and a while!

LOL!! Oh, I'm sure you can count on it. I'm sure he'll even go so far as tell all kinds of great stories about how he did absolutely nothing to deserve too it just like they all do. :yawn37:

Does this count as cyber bullying? Lol

Maybe so :stick hiting:

Dave_g

Lmfao! This is the best thread in the history of threads on this wonderful Al Gore's Internet! You guys rock!
Man I must have passed out early or something, because I didn't see this thread at all... so much awesomeness in so little time!:cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who were wondering, the member TiciTaci is actually none other than our neighborly troll, TacPen. I have since banned his account for the second time but, if I could guess, I'm sure I'll be banning him again in the near future.

tacpen.jpg

Skid_Kid

For those of you who were wondering, the member TiciTaci is actually none other than our neighborly troll, TacPen. I have since banned his account for the second time but, if I could guess, I'm sure I'll be banning him again in the near future.

View attachment 41263

What the deuce! A bunch of us were just talking about the TiciTaci on Sunday and his weirdness! Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle..... G.I. JOE!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What the deuce! A bunch of us were just talking about the TiciTaci on Sunday and his weirdness! Well now I know, and knowing is half the battle..... G.I. JOE!

Losers like him come dime a dozen. A couple of people let me know about his other lame posts regarding wheel spacers and how he later edited them after being called out. I followed up on them today and realized that he sounded very familiar. Of course, a quick check revealed who he really was.

hahahahahahahaha! TROLLs!!!!

andrew -

Well, that may be the technical term to use here but, I tend to think of guys who spend their time trying to get back onto internet forums that don't really want them around as LOSERS.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Did he miss us that much, or was he just looking for punishment? I think im going to take my evo control arms back for magical ones.
:pointing:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Geesh. The sad thing is these idiots have the right to vote. Lol

You think they'd move on.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Top Bottom