TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

StrizzyChris

Is he the first WAL-er to get the boot? I am soo sad that I havent been online all day and missed all this. If he wouldnt have became vulgar about it, I never mind someone having a deference of opinions. Even such a strong, opposing and poignant one. But name calling and calling people dicks instantly loses someone all the respect that they had or were trying to gain from me.

BUT having opinionated all that...what I find most humorous of all is that when you go to his profile it says "TacPen has not made any friends yet" LMAO :cheesy:

jeepgreenjon

Is he the first WAL-er to get the boot? I am soo sad that I havent been online all day and missed all this. If he wouldnt have became vulgar about it, I never mind someone having a deference of opinions. Even such a strong, opposing and poignant one. But name calling and calling people dicks instantly loses someone all the respect that they had or were trying to gain from me.

BUT having opinionated all that...what I find most humorous of all is that when you go to his profile it says "TacPen has not made any friends yet" LMAO :cheesy:

My post was in reply to this... :blush:... sorry for the confusion over my bad joke

jkrossi

This was great to read especially when im sitting in class. I all most laughed out loud.

thanks for the reading material.:thumb::rock::clap2::munching:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: In case you're wondering, I didn't send him packing and now see he's back on the forum and posting away like nothing ever happened. What a class act :crazyeyes:

Skid_Kid

:cheesy: In case you're wondering, I didn't send him packing and now see he's back on the forum and posting away like nothing ever happened. What a class act :crazyeyes:

I just saw that on the LED thread....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

haha you beat me too it! i was just about to come back in here and ask why you didnt send him packing

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
haha you beat me too it! i was just about to come back in here and ask why you didnt send him packing

Mainly because I got busy but, a part of me wanted to see what he was going to do next. Still, it's not too late :crazyeyes:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I am in the same position as Chris. Though he is very opinionated and was pretty mean, he does have the right to speak his mind right? He would not be the first person in the history of forums to have a blatant argument on a forum. Maybe the first to have one with the owner... I do understand that WAL is the owner and there were some pretty hot tongues, but there is no reason to oust the guy. Yes, he was getting disrespectful by calling names and using sladerous accusations, but he was making his point regardless of how any of us feel about it. No, I do not approve of the way he went, name calling and such, but none of you have ever been called a name before? Lol.. I get called something derogetory every night in the jail, its just words people, you know "sticks n stones"..
I personally feel he should be allowed to stay. Just because WAL was offended and some of his friends were offended is null and void. Choosing to have a buisness such as a forum, conflict and clash should have been expected.
I could have easily been ousted the other day too because I had an outburst with Eddie as well. Do I feel I should be ousted, certainly no! Granted, my discussion was not as heated as this one and I chose a few different words, in the end it is the same.
WAL, I understand your feelings, I would be a little pissed too. Regardless, its bad business to oust someone just because they disagree with you. I am happy you made the choice to keep him (lol.. Can I keep him Pa?!?) I understand that this is your baby and you will protect it. I respect that and as a business owner you have the right to protect your investment.
Again, I do not agree with the way he went about it, but his voice is just as valuable as OverlanderJK, MTG, GCM2, Philip *AZ*, Wayalife. Regardless of how twisted his opinion is, its his.

Lock Down or Get Locked Up

Top Bottom