TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Lol sorry about the sammich thing, I couldn't resist. I think it's funny that people, multiple people, will come here seeking advice, then get but hurt if that advice contradicts the preconceived opinion of the original author. It's not asking advice then. It seeking reassurance of your own theory. If that's the case then you have your answer and should probably either take the experience of others, or be adventurous. Calculate your own conclusion from what you have learned, but don't act like you are being slighted because opinions differ. Yah I'm done! Wasn't that fun.

jhires

Much more tolerant that I would have been. In the past when I've run stuff like this, I stated up front that this was not a democracy and if I don't like the way you behave, I'll just delete your account and block your IP. But then again, that's probably the reason I don't run stuff like this anymore. :D

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
All I can say is I wish I'd gotten here a little earlier this morning! :cheesy::cheesy:

I think I just heard the sound of Tac-Pen getting thrown overboard! da douche! :cheesy:

I think WOL has exercised great patience with this one! :clap2:

Bacon? :thinking:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
All I can say is I wish I'd gotten here a little earlier this morning! :cheesy::cheesy:

I think I just heard the sound of Tac-Pen getting thrown overboard! da douche! :cheesy:

I think WOL has exercised great patience with this one! :clap2:

Bacon? :thinking:

All I heard was BACON!:thinking::cheesy::cheesy:

billybob990

I'm a little late to throw in my 2 cents but I'm still going to, Eddie has helped a lot of people by opening this forum, not only with technical problems but also by helping people meet and share the same Passion for there hobbies. He has been around the block and insist on certain products and set ups because they WORK. I have learned a lot since joining this forum. I appreciate what you have done.

Now you guys can pick apart my reply lol :):thumbup:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'm a little late to throw in my 2 cents but I'm still going to, Eddie has helped a lot of people by opening this forum, not only with technical problems but also by helping people meet and share the same Passion for there hobbies. He has been around the block and insist on certain products and set ups because they WORK. I have learned a lot since joining this forum. I appreciate what you have done.

Now you guys can pick apart my reply lol :):thumbup:

That's no fun... you didn't call Eddie a dick, a-hole, liar, dummy, or anything... You are going to have to be much more like Tacky-Pencildick if you want anyone to pick apart your reply. :bleh:

billybob990

That's no fun... you didn't call Eddie a dick, a-hole, liar, dummy, or anything... You are going to have to be much more like Tacky-Pencildick if you want anyone to pick apart your reply. :bleh:

Haha I thought about it but the little guy on my shoulder said not too, I need to stop listening to him he takes all the fun out of things lol

ttfhell

I say leave him in the club. This thread helps distract me from the large amount of money I need to spend to fix my front end. Well at least according to the tool that runs this place;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
No, that's sponsorship. They're giving product for a contest in exchange for advertising and exposure. Your calling it something else doesn't change that fact at all.

Why does this matter to you? Do you have a product to sell? Are you part of a company wishing to promote products that are consistent with the owners and members of this forum? Instead of talking with a dirty tampon in your mouth, maybe you should ask about giving away one of your market leading products.

Oh wait, you sell douch bags? Not only are you president, but your a client. We don't like DBs here so you are not wanted. So just put the bag down, log off and simply don't come here for opinions, as they clearly are not in line with your own and you insist on being alpha male.

This is Wayalife and we know it's WOLs forum, so we choose to listen and support many of his opinions. Do we always agree with them, probably not, but we don't insist on having our objections heard.

You're obviously not a marketer nor have you read the book! Youre much more familiar with this one.

attachment1.jpg

Sponsorship by way of various forums' verbiage is support in exchange to advertise specific good and services for monetary value (to sell something). The forum has no "sponsors" (advertisers) but does have supporters. It's also called free enterprise. I'm not a particalur fan of The Gap. A lot of people go to the gap and like their product and support the Gap brand. I don't walk into the Gap and tell all the shoppers and supporters they suck and yell at the staff.

Okay, I think it was high time to clean up the thread where all these posts came from and, rather than just delete them, I decided to move them here.

So far, TacPen has called me a "dick", a "tool", an "ass",

Maybe he's just sharing what he likes and where and actually wasn't personal at all. :cheesy: Could you have misread it? :thinking:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Okay, I think it was high time to clean up the thread where all these posts came from and, rather than just delete them, I decided to move them here.

So far, TacPen has called me a "dick", a "tool", an "ass", inferred that I was a "dummy" and called me a liar. And, while I'm okay with everything else, I'm not okay with slanderous accusations. Unless you can give me a good reason not to, I'm about ready to vote this guy off the island.

Eddie, I'm usually called one of those names at least twice a week. It just puts a smile on my face.:cheesy:

You have always been courteous and helpful to me. I vote...off da island!:thumb:

Top Bottom