Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Kyle7R

I've stayed at la Quinta pretty much every BIG road trip I've taken, they never have a problem with my GSD, even when she "sings the song of her people" lol

I just drove by this hotel in Longview. It seemed pretty nice!!

it had great reviews on Trip Adviser, and Hotels.com, so we called them directly and booked. :blush:

Now I need to order my CB and antenna stuff, do I really need a SWS Meter, or does one of my fellow Houstonians have one they'd be willing to volunteer?

Napalm

it had great reviews on Trip Adviser, and Hotels.com, so we called them directly and booked. :blush:

Now I need to order my CB and antenna stuff, do I really need a SWS Meter, or does one of my fellow Houstonians have one they'd be willing to volunteer?

I am doing the same within the next week!

tdougherty81

I have one, work in Greenspoint M-F if you want to borrow it.

Napalm

I have one, work in Greenspoint M-F if you want to borrow it.

Someone remind me what the SWS meter is for ?

tdougherty81

I thought that's what was meant. Now, will you remind me what the SWR is used for ? ;) haha

The*SWR meter*or*VSWR (voltage standing wave ratio) meter*measures the*standing wave ratio*in a transmission line. The meter can be used to indicate the degree of mismatch between a*transmission lineand its*load*(usually a*radio antenna), or evaluate the effectiveness of*impedance matching*efforts.

Hobolobo

I have one in my garage

Romac2223

I'm planning on stopping by the Honda dealer off I10 in Katy sometime next weekend to snag mine up.

That's where I got mine, $20.00, up from 16.00. I ended up putting my sticker top driver corner of windshield. I'm really stoked about this trip.

Jamies72

Count me in for the intermediate trail. I'll be camping and coming from the Duncan Oklahoma area. I'll be heading down on Friday afternoon if anyone would like to join me for the ride. Looking forward to it.

Napalm

Count me in for the intermediate trail. I'll be camping and coming from the Duncan Oklahoma area. I'll be heading down on Friday afternoon if anyone would like to join me for the ride. Looking forward to it.

Cool cool! I'll get you down!!

Top Bottom