Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Trek: October 2nd-3rd

Angry Aussie

Not gonna lie I'm itching to get out there. Anyone down for a day run one weekend in September? Let me I'm gonna plan to go. Gotta figure out my Colorado trip first then I'll know what weekend I'll head out there. I'm in Austin if anyone wants to follow me out there.

drafh

Not gonna lie I'm itching to get out there. Anyone down for a day run one weekend in September? Let me I'm gonna plan to go. Gotta figure out my Colorado trip first then I'll know what weekend I'll head out there. I'm in Austin if anyone wants to follow me out there.

I'm up for a September run.

Napalm

Glad to see this run is still going to happen despite my current situation!!

You guys are going to have a great time, I know my next vehicle won't be near as fun!!

If there's anything you guys need me to do on the planning end or adding or taking names from the list, let me know. But, I'll kind of let you guys run it however you want too!

CRZRTX

Hidden Falls is a great place. You can get as wild or as mild as you want. I have been there dozens of times and can't wait to get back to central Texas to do it again!

daverawr

I agree. Let the plan continue as is.

I would be down for a september run if i had not just ran Hidden falls not too long ago.! :(

And yes let the plan continue as is. and for everyone i urge you guys to run some sliders. Rubi sliders will be sufficient but unless you dont mind some damage near your pinch seams/tub please get some rubi sliders atleast. you can get them for fairly cheap around $100-150 and theyre heavy duty for stock parts IMO

daverawr

You may wanna let everyone knows it's pretty impossible to not come away with some pin striping from hidden falls. That's one thing the park does not do a good job of at all imo. So if anyone is really worried about pin striping then there will be some trails you won't wanna run.

Yeah pin striping is almsot inevitable. came out with quite a few stripes on my rig last week on one side. driver side i kinda kept out of the trees haha

Hobolobo

I'm still in. The plan seems solid so let's just stick with that. It seems we've got enough people going that have been there and run these trails before to be able to give everybody a hand.

tdougherty81

I'm still in, my brother in-law would like to come as well. He just bought his first jeep XJ.

Attachments

• 1439565585615.jpg
    1439565585615.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 30

Angry Aussie

I didn't realize anything had fallen through. Are yall not doing the October trip any more? I'm not trying to mess up anyone's plans. I was just letting people know I'll be going in September just for a day run. Not looking to get a big group going just wanted to let people know I'll be going if anyone wants to go and still keep your October trip you can. I'm not trying to intrude on the original trip.

Hobolobo

I didn't realize anything had fallen through. Are yall not doing the October trip any more? I'm not trying to mess up anyone's plans. I was just letting people know I'll be going in September just for a day run. Not looking to get a big group going just wanted to let people know I'll be going if anyone wants to go and still keep your October trip you can. I'm not trying to intrude on the original trip.

Were still doing the oct trip, were just trying to figure everything out since Napalm sold Onyx

USMC Wrangler

Updated going list here

What does everyone think of starting a new thread to keep the list updated? This is not to say Napalm hasn't done a good job, but just to relieve him of having to keep up with this. I'd be happy to start it, add the original link, and monitor it daily.

Yea or Nay?

@iRonin, are you still good with leading and solo?

Hobolobo

What does everyone think of starting a new thread to keep the list updated? This is not to say Napalm hasn't done a good job, but just to relieve him of having to keep up with this. I'd be happy to start it, add the original link, and monitor it daily.

Yea or Nay?

Im ok with that.

Kumar

Yea or Nay?

Works for me

drafh

I would like to go in September. I'm still going in October.

drafh

Yea or Nay?

Yea, start a new thread.

iRonin

Yea or Nay?

I think a new thread with consolidated info is a solid idea. I'm still down to lead/guide but I could use 1-2 folks depending on actual group size with CBs to tailgun and help coordinate if needed (day of)

I saw some concern around trees; for just a day wheeling trip there's plenty we can do which will keep us out of the weeds but having sliders is still a strong suggestion esp for folks with stock lifts/tires.

I'll try to get out there one of these weekend and do a pre-run of the scheduled trails and get some times around where we can be right about lunch, etc. and throw together a trail itinerary. Sound good?

Hobolobo

I think a new thread with consolidated info is a solid idea. I'm still down to lead/guide but I could use 1-2 folks depending on actual group size with CBs to tailgun and help coordinate if needed (day of)

I saw some concern around trees; for just a day wheeling trip there's plenty we can do which will keep us out of the weeds but having sliders is still a strong suggestion esp for folks with stock lifts/tires.

I'll try to get out there one of these weekend and do a pre-run of the scheduled trails and get some times around where we can be right about lunch, etc. and throw together a trail itinerary. Sound good?

That sounds great.

Top Bottom