TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

iRonin

ejy2a9yv.jpg
udy8e3e7.jpg
good wheelin with ya dude.

Sent via Ansible

iRonin

Looks like the next thing I'll be going to is the "Wheelers for the Wounded" event on May 3rd @ Hidden Falls.

In case you're interested, you can go as a regular attendee or volunteer available seats in your rig, and/or your time as a trail guide. You do not have to pay the $100 membership fee if you're just looking to go out there as a regular attendee or volunteer your seats. The $100 is just kind of a "package" where it pays for you, 3 more people you bring, and you get some goodies (dufflebag, hat, shirt) and also serves as a donation for the cause.

Angry Aussie

Nice!! They always have a huge turn out at hidden falls. We may try to make it out for this one. I'll let you know if we can make it.

Angry Aussie

Not gonna make it out this weekend to much going on. It will be packed next weekend so it may be a few weeks before I make it back out there.

iRonin

evaqa6am.jpg

Wheelin for the Wounded event today at Adventure Park. There are. A LOT of Jeeps here.

Sent via Ansible

Angry Aussie

That's great there was such a big turn out. But I can never handle hidden falls when it's crowded and the trails are like traffic jams. Great turn out and hope they raised a boat load of money. Thanks for the pictures.

iRonin

That's great there was such a big turn out. But I can never handle hidden falls when it's crowded and the trails are like traffic jams. Great turn out and hope they raised a boat load of money. Thanks for the pictures.

It was about my limit of patience. I felt bad for the guests cause we spent more time driving around groups on the park roads than we did on actual trails, but we still managed to give them some excitement and decent scenery :)

Sent via Ansible

Top Bottom