TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Angry Aussie

It was about my limit of patience. I felt bad for the guests cause we spent more time driving around groups on the park roads than we did on actual trails, but we still managed to give them some excitement and decent scenery :)

Sent via Ansible

It's good you went. Driving around on the park roads gets old really quickly. I'll let you know next time we are gonna head out there.

Flat Top

Edit: response to Wiked's GTD question.

I am considering it, but the 300+ jeeps last year was a circus. It looks to be bigger this year. Getting to be too many a$$holes.:naw::naw:

Last edited:

Texasjeepster

If anyone is down in the rio grande valley hit me up I have a big ranch and would like to get a cook out going and hit the trails if interested 757-848-7983

WikedLizard

Edit: response to Wiked's GTD question.

I am considering it, but the 300+ jeeps last year was a circus. It looks to be bigger this year. Getting to be too many a$$holes.:naw::naw:

Thats exactly what I was worried about. I have never beeen....was considering it....but not sure I want to deal with a ton of douchbags.

Rooster jk

Anybody interested in going to Palo duro challenge in Sept....its up in Amarillo and unbelievable wheeling......here is website jeepexclusive.com

Angry Aussie

Anybody interested in going to Palo duro challenge in Sept....its up in Amarillo and unbelievable wheeling......here is website jeepexclusive.com

I won't be, if I'm driving ten hours may as well just drive through Amarillo and go to colorado. But I may be heading up to or back from colorado around then.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
ive been meaning to take another trip somewhere, been thinking about hidden falls seeing as how much of a blast it was last time. even for me being stock lol

and texasjeepster, your ranch looks pretty cool, i think it would be a pretty fun drive, from what gmaps says its about 5 hours or so, so not to bad.

Angry Aussie

ive been meaning to take another trip somewhere, been thinking about hidden falls seeing as how much of a blast it was last time. even for me being stock lol

and texasjeepster, your ranch looks pretty cool, i think it would be a pretty fun drive, from what gmaps says its about 5 hours or so, so not to bad.

Let me know when and if you think you are gonna come up here. I'll be down to go out again with you. I know there's a few weekends that wouldn't work for me but hopefully we can make it out when you come back.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Let me know when and if you think you are gonna come up here. I'll be down to go out again with you. I know there's a few weekends that wouldn't work for me but hopefully we can make it out when you come back.

for sure :thumbup: i actually have a whole week off from the 24th to the 2nd, so i might be up there the 30th and the 31st. i wanna make it a 2 day run this time and try to see all of hidden falls!
if its possible, it looked pretty huge lol
but i havent stopped thinking about hidden falls, after going over there everything here just seems so lame in comparison lmfao

Angry Aussie

Hidden falls does have a lot to offer and this time we will keep it a smaller group this time. Pretty sure Ben will be back from training when you off so I'll see if he can make it out as well.

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Hidden falls does have a lot to offer and this time we will keep it a smaller group this time. Pretty sure Ben will be back from training when you off so I'll see if he can make it out as well.

sounds great! i finally got the evo oil pan and tranny skids so i just need to get some time, hopefully this weekend and clean the undercarriage and install them :cool:
that way i can atleast sorta hang with you guys on the tougher spots lol

Top Bottom