TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

iRonin

Does anyone know Chuck's username here on the forum? That's the guy in the Red Jeep iRonin was with before he had to cut out.

He actually just signed up for the forums on Monday but they haven't approved his account yet- username will be 'Tatsandscars'

Sent via Ansible

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
He actually just signed up for the forums on Monday but they haven't approved his account yet- username will be 'Tatsandscars'

Sent via Ansible

Lol. He definitely has some cool sleeves! Even though only the line work is done on his right arm it looks like it'll be pretty sweet.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Angry Aussie

It's gonna suck when you deploy bro! Not looking forward to not having my wheeling buddy for a whole year! Dreading this day like all hell.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
*cough cough* June 21st there's quite a few west Texas Jeeps (fellow Cult Of Jeepers) going to HFs *cough cough*

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I'll be down @ the coast that weekend fishin and getting sand everywhere!

Sent via Ansible

Enjoy! :thumb: I want to make a Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels location) run this year. Much closer to me than the coast lol

iRonin

Enjoy! :thumb: I want to make a Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels location) run this year. Much closer to me than the coast lol

Hey pretty soon they'll be opening the water park in my neck of the woods (Pflugerville)- is that any closer?

Sent via Ansible

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I'm 3 hours from San Antonio, 3+ hours from Austin so Schlitterbahn would be about the same distance from Pfluegerville I think lol

Shaka

Gecko! you headed out? Be safe bro and we'll see you upon return.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

13gecko

Gecko! you headed out? Be safe bro and we'll see you upon return.

Holy crap, your alive!!! LOL yep I'll be headed out in a few months.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Shaka

Back from Jersey for a few. Can't wait to see how much stuff you order online, this rotation.

13gecko

Won't be much I don't think. Just coilovers and axles :cheesy: I'm also saving to move out of TX. Colorado and Nevada are the two big options right now.

Angry Aussie

Won't be much I don't think. Just coilovers and axles :cheesy: I'm also saving to move out of TX. Colorado and Nevada are the two big options right now.

Needs to be colorado! But could totally do Nevada. I may be getting out of film industry so I may be able to get a job in either state. But colorado will be first on my list! Saw a 4x4 shop in colorado for sale with a 3 million price tag.

Shaka welcome back bro! We miss you, can't wait to wheel with you again.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Needs to be colorado! But could totally do Nevada. I may be getting out of film industry so I may be able to get a job in either state. But colorado will be first on my list! Saw a 4x4 shop in colorado for sale with a 3 million price tag.

Shaka welcome back bro! We miss you, can't wait to wheel with you again.

What shop was it? Hefty Fabworks in Colorado Springs area does some fantastic work. I say all us 'Austin Folk' (I know I'm not technically an Austinite but I visit there enough that I consider myself one lol) pitch in the loans and buy that place :thumb:

Last edited:

Shaka

Yes, alive and well. Sorry I've been out of net. Many thanks Aussie on the well wishes for my Dad. He is still fighting hard for his life.

Top Bottom