TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

13gecko

Yes, alive and well. Sorry I've been out of net. Many thanks Aussie on the well wishes for my Dad. He is still fighting hard for his life.

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry to hear that brother. Hope all goes well. We will keep you in our thoughts for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Need to organize something around the Tyler area.. Any interest?

Napalm, we have a local group in Tyler and we have a Jeep meet once a month. I believe it's the third Tuesday of every month for Tyler. Once the Freebirds is finished being built, that will be the new meet up spot.

We usually make a couple runs to Barnwell Mtn. so I'll keep you posted.

Napalm

Napalm, we have a local group in Tyler and we have a Jeep meet once a month. I believe it's the third Tuesday of every month for Tyler. Once the Freebirds is finished being built, that will be the new meet up spot.

We usually make a couple runs to Barnwell Mtn. so I'll keep you posted.

Sweet! Sign me up for that! Id love to meet up with you guys!

iRonin

Badass video iRonin! I'm just getting around to checking it out. Nicely done :beer:. What GoPro do you have?

I'm interested to see TexasNick's videos. He got all of us rolling through most of the stuff we did Saturday including Carnage Canyon. ;)

Thanks man; it's a GoPro H3 Black. It was mostly an experiment with the in-cab view which was a cool effect but maybe a little "dry" to be the primary source.

I think once the drone gets in using the external view with the in cabs to supplement will be off the chain. Or to your point maybe if I can get my hands on Nick's footage I can remaster it with more external shots :)

Sent via Ansible

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Thanks man; it's a GoPro H3 Black. It was mostly an experiment with the in-cab view which was a cool effect but maybe a little "dry" to be the primary source.

I think once the drone gets in using the external view with the in cabs to supplement will be off the chain. Or to your point maybe if I can get my hands on Nick's footage I can remaster it with more external shots :)

Sent via Ansible

I have roughly 8 gigs of outside trail rolling video from that day. I can chop out the dead time and reduce the file size but it will still be large. I still have the Hero 1 but it does a decent job. It's a pain to start and stop though.

Looked like Casey put some videos off his phone on #easttexasjeepclub

I'll get chopping tomorrow and I have a FTP server we can use for file transfer if it won't fit in the DB.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I was all excited that I got a GoPro Hero3+ Black for Christmas last year...I've used it once on a trial run and couldn't use it when we were actually wheeling at Twin Buttes everyone was in such a big rush. I need to figure out how to edit the videos better. All I could use was the YouTube one and it sorta sucked. I downloaded the GoPro video editor but it doesn't like to work well with my laptop, idk why. What do y'all use?

Rippin Lipz

There's a group, around 10 rigs, heading to Barnwell Mountain this weekend. Ill be leaving the Houston area in the morning about 10am.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hi all. Might be driving down from NY to visit my brother in round rock. Any where to wheel around there?

Hidden Falls is very close to Round Rock in Marble Falls, TX. Its a damn good time I highly suggest going while you're here. If you're down next weekend theres going to be a shee-ite load of people there to include me. That'll make the trails a little cramped but there will be a lot of people to hang with and spot for everyone if need be.

Napalm90

Hidden Falls is very close to Round Rock in Marble Falls, TX. Its a damn good time I highly suggest going while you're here. If you're down next weekend theres going to be a shee-ite load of people there to include me. That'll make the trails a little cramped but there will be a lot of people to hang with and spot for everyone if need be.

Probably will come down more towards the end of the summer. I still have stuff to do to the jeep and new to plan some things out abit. Thanks, will let you all know when I'll be down and
I'll def want to go wheeling

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Probably will come down more towards the end of the summer. I still have stuff to do to the jeep and new to plan some things out abit. Thanks, will let you all know when I'll be down and
I'll def want to go wheeling

Oh alright I thought you meant like really soon haha

iRonin

I was all excited that I got a GoPro Hero3+ Black for Christmas last year...I've used it once on a trial run and couldn't use it when we were actually wheeling at Twin Buttes everyone was in such a big rush. I need to figure out how to edit the videos better. All I could use was the YouTube one and it sorta sucked. I downloaded the GoPro video editor but it doesn't like to work well with my laptop, idk why. What do y'all use?

As Chuck said, Windows Movie Maker is free with windows and does pretty much everything you need. The vids I post here are done just using that and some music right out of my iTunes/mp3 collection

Sent via Ansible

ozzie

Any one here run Palo Duro Canyon up at Amarillo TX. Going up there and wondering who to contact there to get information.

13gecko

It's soccer season!!!! Jeeping can happen. Another week lol

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
It's soccer season!!!! Jeeping can happen. Another week lol

I'm with ya on that!

I really couldn't make it anyway but Sunday is the next US game and I HAVE to watch it!

Y'all have fun!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Top Bottom