TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

Hopefully it's okay for me to post this here, not quite sure if it'll be any good, it's their first event, but it's in Wichita Falls. Maybe something some of yall would want to check out.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401308739.572357.jpg

I'm good with hidden falls if Ben is, sat or sun would work for me Ashley and I don't have anything going on this weekend that I know of. Let's just do falls cause you already have a hotel. We will do canyons another time.

I'm good with hidden falls if Ben is, sat or sun would work for me Ashley and I don't have anything going on this weekend that I know of. Let's just do falls cause you already have a hotel. We will do canyons another time.

I agree. Sounds like a plan.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree. Sounds like a plan.

Cool so how many are y'all then? 3-4? Is 9 am cool for being @ the park? Our group should be flexible.

Sent via Ansible

ok great its settled. ill be there saturday and sunday, so whichever day yall go ill be there for sure 😎
im gonna try to shoot for around 9-10:30.
i have a 4 and a half hour drive so gonna take me a bit to get there lol

ok great its settled. ill be there saturday and sunday, so whichever day yall go ill be there for sure 😎
im gonna try to shoot for around 9-10:30.
i have a 4 and a half hour drive so gonna take me a bit to get there lol

Awesome! We can also coordinate and communicate a CB channel once we get there so we can sync up :)

Sent via Ansible

Cool so how many are y'all then? 3-4? Is 9 am cool for being @ the park? Our group should be flexible.

Sent via Ansible

Ummmm 9 is too early for us, but y'all should get there around then so you have a much time as you can. I probably won't be out till 12-1. We can do either day, doubt we will do back to back days.

Ummmm 9 is too early for us, but y'all should get there around then so you have a much time as you can. I probably won't be out till 12-1. We can do either day, doubt we will do back to back days.

Sorry I'm just speaking for Ashely and I, not sure what time gecko can or will make it out there.

i mean, as long as yall can make it out aleast one day would be nice aussie. and maybe later on sat night we can grab a bite to eat and hang out if yall have time and have nothing to do

Sorry for the late response, busy at work. I will be there Sunday for sure around 10ish. Might go Saturday as well depending on the weather. I'll try to keep yall updated.

I know this is off topic, but I go to school in the south Dallas area and I'm hoping to meet up with some of your Dallas Wayalifers this next fall when I'm back! I'd love to meet and get to know some of you guys!

I know this is off topic, but I go to school in the south Dallas area and I'm hoping to meet up with some of your Dallas Wayalifers this next fall when I'm back! I'd love to meet and get to know some of you guys!

Lots of regular meetups around the DFW area. TexasJK has First Wednesdays in Grapevine. LSJC does meetups in almost every area of north texas, I know the one near me in NRH is typically the last Wednesday of the month. Jeeps and Java at Pat Lobb in Frisco is the 2nd Saturday of every month. There's also almost always someone heading to either Bridgeport, Gilmer, or Arkansas to wheel. TX Jeeps also has regular get togethers (can find them on Facebook). Then there's TX4WD, not Jeep specific but they also hold regular meet ups.

Should be quite a few guys at Bridgeport this weekend as they are open for night wheeling. There will also be a huge group (looking like a couple hundred jeeps at this point) of people at the Coyote Drive-In in Ft Worth on Saturday Night (with a decent number leaving afterwards and heading back out to Bridgeport).

Ok we are here at HFalls. Two orange jeeps and a white WJ.

If any of you roll in post up in here.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

im probably going to head out in a few, or if i leave at 4in the morning ill hopefully be there by 9 o clock
keep yall posted

I'll be there early tomorrow, 8:00-8:30, black JKU, "THANOS" plates. Expecting 2-3 more from my area and one more Wayalifer comin up from SA, all meeting around 9. in the staging Area B near the Jones Jeeps camp. We'll be coordinating on channel 23 (CB) at least to start with otherwise I'll check in on this thread.

Sent via Ansible

Top Bottom