thardy's slowest build thread ever...

thardy

Banned
I definitely do a lot of driving at night. I'm typically at work before the suns up and don't leave until it's dark again, so the Truck-lites are definitely top on my list.

This was my first idea of what to get.
Truck-lites $400
Rigid duallys $190
Fog light mounts $50
Evo rear d-rings $150
Evo skids $420

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I definitely do a lot of driving at night. I'm typically at work before the suns up and don't leave until it's dark again, so the Truck-lites are definitely top on my list.

Truck-lites $400
Rigid duallys $190
Fog light mounts $50
Evo rear d-rings $150
Evo skids $420

Truck lites are worth every penny. Not sure if extra lights are needed. Things are bright.
D rings are nice also, the rear fascia is nice addition
Skids are also worth the money!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I would have to agree with olram, that's a solid list you have. The extra rigids are nice but not needed. Take it from the guy with the 20" spot light on his grill (me lol) that only uses it to show it off lol. I got a great deal on it from Northridge but other than that I don't need it for my daily use. The truck lites are more than enough.

sean.m.adams33

Truck-lites $400
Rigid duallys $190
Fog light mounts $50
Evo rear d-rings $150
Evo skids $420

I had duallys as fogs and never used them. And when I did turn them on it was insignificant as my truck lites put them to shame. Could easily put that $250 somewhere else.

thardy

Banned
I had duallys as fogs and never used them. And when I did turn them on it was insignificant as my truck lites put them to shame. Could easily put that $250 somewhere else.

Good to know! Might go Viair portable instead then.

thardy

Banned
Robar, gonna do the same to mine when it gets in, I'll shoot some pics and do a step by step if some one hasnt posted it yet. Unfortunately I won't get mine till Dec. I may need your help I'll keep ya posted.

Which model do you have?

thardy

Banned
Just placed my order with Northridge, thanks Tim!

Here's what's on the way:
Truck-Lites
Rigid D2's Amber
Fog Light Adapters
Evo Rear D-Rings
Evo Oil Pan Skid
Viair 400P

Grubbicon

Just placed my order with Northridge, thanks Tim!

Here's what's on the way:
Truck-Lites
Rigid D2's Amber
Fog Light Adapters
Evo Rear D-Rings
Evo Oil Pan Skid
Viair 400P

Good list. Oil pan and evap skid are probably my next mod

thardy

Banned
Truck-lites, d-rings, oil pan skid, and fog light adapters have arrived! Still waiting on the D2s and the Viair. Now, the question is, to install the Truck-lites tonight or not.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Truck-lites, d-rings, oil pan skid, and fog light adapters have arrived! Still waiting on the D2s and the Viair. Now, the question is, to install the Truck-lites tonight or not.

Of course you should! Should be no longer than 15 mins to install

thardy

Banned
Of course you should! Should be no longer than 15 mins to install

If the wife didn't have such a convincing argument for me not to, it'd already be done. Should have the Truck-lites and d-rings installed tomorrow.

thardy

Banned
Man, everyone was right, these Truck-lites are bad ass!

Still waiting on the Rigids, tomorrow, and it'll be next week before I can put on the d-rings and oil pan skid. I seriously can't wait to place another order with Northridge!

thardy

Banned
Got the EVO Skins today, thanks to the family! Looking forward to getting everything on!

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

thardy

Banned
Got the Rigids installed today. Here's a pic with the Truck-lites and Rigids installed.

1410128852265.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Got the Rigids installed today. Here's a pic with the Truck-lites and Rigids installed.

View attachment 99264

I like it. Ive had my tuck lites sitting in my garage for too long. I also like the look of those caps. I may have to get them since i pushed in one side of my bumper last outting.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

thardy

Banned
I like it. Ive had my tuck lites sitting in my garage for too long. I also like the look of those caps. I may have to get them since i pushed in one side of my bumper last outting.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

The Truck-lites are amazing. Only took me about 15-20 minutes following Eddie's write up. The caps were also an easy install. I understand why they put the full width bumper on from the factory, but I really can't stand the look of the full widths now. Just looks funny to me.

Top Bottom