The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Jackal01

How the hell do you guys have all these vacay days to go early/stay late??? :thinking: :doh:
Firefighter schedule, brother, as you know alrrady. Lol. 2 days on, 4 days off! But...i am having to take off 3 tours, which is 6 days. 2 of those 6 are a trade. I get 10 per year. Pretty sweet gig.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Firefighter schedule, brother, as you know alrrady. Lol. 2 days on, 4 days off! But...i am having to take off 3 tours, which is 6 days. 2 of those 6 are a trade. I get 10 per year. Pretty sweet gig.

Am I the only one rolling in/out of Houston ON SCHEDULE?? :cheesy: everyone else going early/staying late? guess I missed the trip extension Memo... haha

OhNoTheJiggies

We are leaving the florida panhandle on the 19th. Wife is a nurse too but can make her own schedule so she is working extra before to make up for missed pay. Then extra after in order to pay for the upgrades to whatever breaks on the trip lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Breakage is something ive thought it about and will determine wether the trip gets extended or not.
Cant wait to finally see a real mountain!

Flat Top

Am I the only one rolling in/out of Houston ON SCHEDULE?? :cheesy: everyone else going early/staying late? guess I missed the trip extension Memo... haha

Thursday AM for me as well. Still trying to figure out if I want to go Ft Worth->Amarillo or Abilene->Lubbock. My last trip to Estes Park was via Amarillo so I'm thinking Abilene->Lubbock for this one.

Anyone else leaving Thursday AM and want to group up?

Benito

Caught the Bug
I will be leaving on Wednesday evening to stay at home and pick up my dad in Chaparral NM then will head up to Albuquerque on Thursday afternoon, about a 5 hour drive.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Leaving Wednesday AM so we can take our time and enjoy the scenery. as well as make a few fun pit stops along the way.

Top Bottom