The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

thardy

Banned
You can fly into Austin and ride with me. My wife will not even entertain the idea of going after showing her the video of Black Bear!

Something along those lines might work out. Would mean that the End of Summer Run for 2017 would have to be either a Beginning of Summer or Winter run. But something tells me it could be worth it.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Subscribed, we are making a similar trip around the 1st week in August 2017. Need to be back before school starts, if you decide to go earlier we may tag along. Oh yea we live in Northeast Alabama.

Exodus 4x4

Subscribed, we are making a similar trip around the 1st week in August 2017. Need to be back before school starts, if you decide to go earlier we may tag along. Oh yea we live in Northeast Alabama.

Yeah it's tough for people with kids to make it work with the chosen dates, but the majority seems to be leaning towards the September dates. Either way it looks like your going to have a great trip!

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
We went in June 2014, best vacation ever traveling 5300 in 15 days in a 2 door JK.
We went too early that trip, most of the mountain passes were still closed.

daverawr

Perfect considering we are planning a trip to Japan for this summer... But still keep me a tentative as of now

el_chupo_

LoL! I wish that were the case!

Not to add in/pile on, but I can tell you with 100% confidence that you will be able to run the first 5 days in CO without issue (we had an early 2000s Lexus GX in front of us, and a FJ following us down Black Bear), and I bet that some of Moab would be fun too. Maybe catch a ride on a couple trails, or see if you can budget a few pennies a paycheck to grab a budget boost and some 285's over the next year.

Top Bottom