The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

Napalm

Seriously discussing this trip with the wife. We'd be taking it on most likely in our stock JKU so we could probably only do the first few days but we are interested!!

Jegar

Dude. Stock rig can do much of what is planned. I did the Alpine Loop, Corkscrew Gulch (what wasn't closed from snow. But my favorite in the area), Ophir Pass and a couple others in my 2012 Grand Cherokee.

Do it. Besides...you're buying my budget boost, front LCA and wheel spacers. That's a start!

Also, Top of the World and Fins & Things can readily be be done stock -- there was a couple of stock Jeeps on TOW and many stock Jeeps, including rentals, on F&T when I went on EJS. Let the wife know the dates, and get planning! ;)

Exodus 4x4

Seriously discussing this trip with the wife. We'd be taking it on most likely in our stock JKU so we could probably only do the first few days but we are interested!!

Do it. Your JK can handle it.

Also, Top of the World and Fins & Things can readily be be done stock -- there was a couple of stock Jeeps on TOW and many stock Jeeps, including rentals, on F&T when I went on EJS. Let the wife know the dates, and get planning! ;)

That was the idea when planning the trip. I knew not everyone would have rigs built up enough to do only the most difficult trails. Not to mention if the group is big enough, the lighter rigs can break away and run some of the less difficult trails when it comes time.

Stick

Put me down to go, I can sit in the sideline anymore this trip is to epic to miss. Thanks for all the work you are putting into organizing this trip and I'll definitely want a shirt and hoodie too.

Exodus 4x4

Put me down to go, I can sit in the sideline anymore this trip is to epic to miss. Thanks for all the work you are putting into organizing this trip and I'll definitely want a shirt and hoodie too.

You've been added! Just be sure to subscribe to the thread in order to stay up to date on changes.

Ive missed this thread lately but i am definitely interested in the shirts and hoodies. Great design!

Thanks!

Stick

I think I was subscribed on day 1, it wasn't until this weekend that I got a chance to test out my coilovers and see how they perform that made me decide my rig would be capable of making this run.

Napalm

I think I was subscribed on day 1, it wasn't until this weekend that I got a chance to test out my coilovers and see how they perform that made me decide my rig would be capable of making this run.

They didn't perform very well, you should just give them to me ;)

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Oh EPIC! 2 shirts (men's large, woman small) and 2 hoodies (men's large, woman small) for SURE! I LOVE the back of the shirt

Edit: if there is still time "More than just a jeep" should be added IMO

Exodus 4x4

Oh EPIC! 2 shirts (men's large, woman small) and 2 hoodies (men's large, woman small) for SURE! I LOVE the back of the shirt

Edit: if there is still time "More than just a jeep" should be added IMO

Lol, you wouldn't believe what a pain in the ass it was to get it this far! Besides, Eddies already approved this design and I don't want to bother him with any changes. Orders should start next May and be submitted by June 2017.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Lol, you wouldn't believe what a pain in the ass it was to get it this far! Besides, Eddies already approved this design and I don't want to bother him with any changes. Orders should start next May and be submitted by June 2017.

10-4

I understand completely! I STILL LOVE IT and my order stands :thumb:

Exodus 4x4

Just ran it by the wife and I think she's more excited for this trip than I am lol :yup:

Did you ever post the rig requirements for this trip? I haven't sifted through all of the pages of this thread yet.

Not yet, but honestly I think just about any rig could handle the Colorado leg. The Moab part would be more difficult, but if there's any doubt about whether or not a rig could handle the trails they could always opt out to do less difficult trails.

There will be some kind of requirements but nothing that I feel will cause anyone to back out.

Voidwarranty

Not yet, but honestly I think just about any rig could handle the Colorado leg. The Moab part would be more difficult, but if there's any doubt about whether or not a rig could handle the trails they could always opt out to do less difficult trails.

There will be some kind of requirements but nothing that I feel will cause anyone to back out.

No Liberty's? :D

Top Bottom