The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
It looks like those sticky notes on your computer screen are just there to make you look busy at work! [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Hey! I AM busy.... busy watching WAL videos... Because TECHNICALLY I have this week off... I'm SUPPOSED to be IN moab... not WATCHING moab... :(

plus, you never know when you will forget the name of that "really good BBQ Place" near work... HAHA

Had to cut Cliffhanger and FNT's. Poison Spider today only.

awe, Bummer... Well...

GOOD, We will just have to go again! :wings:

And I WILL attend this time REGARDLESS. I will make that very clear from the very start of planning. :yup:

Last edited:

Kyle7R

Hey! I AM busy.... busy watching WAL videos... Because TECHNICALLY I have this week off... I'm SUPPOSED to be IN moab... not WATCHING moab... :(

plus, you never know when you will forget the name of that "really good BBQ Place" near work... HAHA

awe, Bummer... Well...

GOOD, We will just have to go again! :wings:

And I WILL attend this time REGARDLESS. I will make that very clear from the very start of planning. :yup:

Dude, Marijke and I were so bummed that we were that close to Moab and had to come back home. You guys plan a trip, and we'll HAVE to go!

View attachment 277748
Fuck that. Ran it by accident...

But did you die? 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Looking at some of the pics and videos from IG, I'm afraid if we had gone on to Moab I would've come home with more than just a busted shock bushing :crazyeyes:

PROJKUR

Dude, Marijke and I were so bummed that we were that close to Moab and had to come back home. You guys plan a trip, and we'll HAVE to go!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Looking at some of the pics and videos from IG, I'm afraid if we had gone on to Moab I would've come home with more than just a busted shock bushing :crazyeyes:

Confirmed. It was gnarly!!

Exodus 4x4

Now that the run is wrapped and most people are home or just about there, I'd like to thank everyone that made it out. Every single person contributed in one way or another to the success of this run and I just can't thank all of you enough. With my build taking up almost every minute of my time up to the night before (literally), I wasn't able to iron out the details needed to make sure everything went smoothly. Luckily everyone chipping in made sure it actually did go smoothly.

Some great memories were made and everyone was able to drive their rigs back home. Considering the limits we pushed ourselves and our rigs, I'd say that was quite an accomplishment! I'm sure the pictures and videos will continue to trickle in over the next few weeks and I can't wait to see them. Without a doubt there will be a 2018 run and it will be far more organized than this.

Romac2223

Now that the run is wrapped and most people are home or just about there, I'd like to thank everyone that made it out. Every single person contributed in one way or another to the success of this run and I just can't thank all of you enough. With my build taking up almost every minute of my time up to the night before (literally), I wasn't able to iron out the details needed to make sure everything went smoothly. Luckily everyone chipping in made sure it actually did go smoothly.

Some great memories were made and everyone was able to drive their rigs back home. Considering the limits we pushed ourselves and our rigs, I'd say that was quite an accomplishment! I'm sure the pictures and videos will continue to trickle in over the next few weeks and I can't wait to see them. Without a doubt there will be a 2018 run and it will be far more organized than this.

I had an awesome time running this epic trip with you guys thanks for all the help, this was definitely a confidence builder and I can't wait for the next one. [emoji106] IMG_0577.JPG

Top Bottom