The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
A little teaser pic.

IMG_7849.jpg

I'm just mocking it up. I'll need to send templates to my brother in law so he can make some brackets. Won't be for a little while until it's on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Just add it to the list of parts that need to be installed this coming weekend..

IMG_7866.jpg

But at least I won't be that guy who has to unbolt his swaybar anymore!:)

JeepJeep75

Looking good buddy! [emoji106] maybe I can borrow your Uhaul trailer to bring over all of my tools. Does BaddestCross need to install some Rockstars? I'm ready to do some more cuttin'! [emoji6]

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looking good buddy! [emoji106] maybe I can borrow your Uhaul trailer to bring over all of my tools. Does BaddestCross need to install some Rockstars? I'm ready to do some more cuttin'! [emoji6]

If I get a trailer it will only be for Tuesday. But we will have 3-4 JKs we can put tools in??

And I believe your ready to do some more cutting! Haha

dillard09

I hope to have my new tires on before the weekend so we won't have to do those too. But the new cage is going in too! Have to get some red rattle cans!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I hope to have my new tires on before the weekend so we won't have to do those too. But the new cage is going in too! Have to get some red rattle cans!

be we had so much fun last time taking 3 hours to do one wheel.... can't believe you would do all 5 without me this time.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
ok so i am having a hard time deciding on what to get next. It has to be a NEED. they are all pretty close in price.

Protek skids: $650
EVO sliders: $530
Rockhard sports cage: $650
finish hydro steering - estimated: $630

all thoughts and comments are welcome!

WJCO

Meme King
ok so i am having a hard time deciding on what to get next. It has to be a NEED. they are all pretty close in price.

I would say sliders but seeing you already have Rubicon rock rails, I would say skids next.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I would say sliders but seeing you already have Rubicon rock rails, I would say skids next.

Thank you!
i was kind of thinking the same thing. Honestly i am really surprised how well the Rubicon sliders did. I pivoted on a couple rocks and came down hard on a few others last time I was out. EVO sliders are defensively going on at some point so i can have a little bit more of that confidence and coverage.

dillard09

I say the Oil pan skid and sliders. The oil pan is most important one. Then you can have the added protection of the slider too. That will put you at about the same price of the full Protek system. Later on you can add the rest of the Protek.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
guess what day it is!!!!!???

i am going to pick up the axles today!!! :rock::wings::rock::wings::rock:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Can't wait to help you out! Road trip to ORE!
So what are you going to get next from your list of things?

well now i really don't know cause i need better brakes. Looking at the Pro Grips really is throwing a wrench into the short list above but could be argued as one of the more important.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
slight hiccup in the picking up of the axles. but rescheduled for tomorrow! guess ill have to try and sleep one more night without them!:(

in the mean time. anyone want to help out with an idea of accent color to yellow? thinking about painting my slabs or the sports cage (when I get one that is). all colors are welcome for suggestions!

I'm thinking blue or red.

blue for the energy the starfighter puts out for flight.
but then red for the drone (not sure the technical term for them) that takes flight with the pilot.
IMG_7307.jpg

Top Bottom