The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

buckweil

slight hiccup in the picking up of the axles. but rescheduled for tomorrow! guess ill have to try and sleep one more night without them!:(

in the mean time. anyone want to help out with an idea of accent color to yellow? thinking about painting my slabs or the sports cage (when I get one that is). all colors are welcome for suggestions!

I'm thinking blue or red.

blue for the energy the starfighter puts out for flight.
but then red for the drone (not sure the technical term for them) that takes flight with the pilot.
View attachment 251821
Aren't the drones called astromech droids or something like that lol. But love your build! Can't wait for axles to be in!

JeepJeep75

IMG_4268.jpg I have a super-cool trick to show you to keep all of the brake fluid from leaking out of the master cylinder and letting air into the ABS pump. [emoji106][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can't wait to see the axles under the jeep! [emoji106] About the color. I feel like I'm pretty lame and really like the traditional yellow and black combo, I can't think of any other colors to go with yellow!

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
View attachment 248894 Had a lot of fun helping you work on Naboo yesterday. Good thing we had another jeep or two laying around to go look at for reference on figuring out our wiring issue we ran into. I wonder how long, if even at all, the dealer duders could have figured out that they made a mistake when they re-wired the headlight harness plugs.

Who's the white jeep with the evo builder corners and fronts?

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
This is so awesome. Is the new roll cage near the axles yours too? :brows: For the accent colors, I tried a couple of blue things to go with the king stuff, but my wife and I thought it looked awful. We put red for accents instead and that looked great. I wouldn't have thought so but the fact that I had a few red rubicon parts already made me realize red and yellow go well together... surprisingly. Will continue to follow the install as you post it.

Top Bottom