The build/re-build of Gruff

Ddays

Hooked
Anything going on with your new exhaust?

Getting close! My buddy that inspect my vehicles just rolled his eyes & started bitching when I told him I was installing this system since it's technically not legal, but there's so much other shit I shall not mention that passes he just threw his arms up.
But he did make me bring Gruff in for inspection before I installed the new exhaust. He can just bitch about it next year I guess. :D

So Gruff did pass his yearly physical & although not as cool as some EVO or Dynatrac versions, he also got two brand new stickers!

download.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Getting close! My buddy that inspect my vehicles just rolled his eyes & started bitching when I told him I was installing this system since it's technically not legal, but there's so much other shit I shall not mention that passes he just threw his arms up.
But he did make me bring Gruff in for inspection before I installed the new exhaust. He can just bitch about it next year I guess. :D

So Gruff did pass his yearly physical & although not as cool as some EVO or Dynatrac versions, he also got two brand new stickers!

Sucks that you have to do these inspections but glad to hear you passed :rock:

Andy5160

Hooked
LOL and i am glad you passed.

Get that set up installed already i want to see how you make all the parts work together.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

View attachment 265622

I'm gonna inspect knuckles today as well. I'm glad I can inspect my own vehicle now lol

JKbrick

View attachment 265622

I remember those stickers on car windows here in In when I was a little kid. They haven't required them in my driving days and I've been driving since 1981. I remember my dad telling me he was in line once behind an old guy in a panel van and when the inspector told the guy to hit his turn signal he stuck his arm out the window and pointed up and down. That always made my dad chuckle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
I remember those stickers on car windows here in In when I was a little kid. They haven't required them in my driving days and I've been driving since 1981. I remember my dad telling me he was in line once behind an old guy in a panel van and when the inspector told the guy to hit his turn signal he stuck his arm out the window and pointed up and down. That always made my dad chuckle.

This is a great story, this is what my dad thought me in case turn signal fails :)
Love it :)

Ddays

Hooked

This is a great story, this is what my dad thought me in case turn signal fails :)
Love it :)

LOL - yeah - the bike signals if you're not running turn signals - that's funny! The inspections have been a fixture here as long as I can remember. In a way they're a pain in the ass, but I live about 4 miles from the PA/Ohio line and in some of the less fortunate areas there are some really sketchy pieces of shit running around as Ohio has no inspection. Probably 99.9% of the vehicles are perfectly fine but that other .01% can be downright scary.

Funny - I started driving in '79.

JKbrick

LOL - yeah - the bike signals if you're not running turn signals - that's funny! The inspections have been a fixture here as long as I can remember. In a way they're a pain in the ass, but I live about 4 miles from the PA/Ohio line and in some of the less fortunate areas there are some really sketchy pieces of shit running around as Ohio has no inspection. Probably 99.9% of the vehicles are perfectly fine but that other .01% can be downright scary.

Funny - I started driving in '79.

Ha! Ya there are some real hoopty pieces of shit on the road here for sure

Andy5160

Hooked
So Jerry what is the issue to get a PO box in Ohio and register your big ass Jeep there to avoid PA laws?
Unless I am missing something !!!!

Ddays

Hooked
So Jerry what is the issue to get a PO box in Ohio and register your big ass Jeep there to avoid PA laws?
Unless I am missing something !!!!

There are a LOT of people that do so along the border Andy. Like Brick said, there are a lot of hoopty vehicles running around. I'm lucky in that I'm buddies of the people that own the garage I've gone to for 30 years. Course, once Steve opens up his Jeep shop over near Philly we can all go there! :wings:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There are a LOT of people that do so along the border Andy. Like Brick said, there are a lot of hoopty vehicles running around. I'm lucky in that I'm buddies of the people that own the garage I've gone to for 30 years. Course, once Steve opens up his Jeep shop over near Philly we can all go there! :wings:
:dont_tell: :brows:

Top Bottom