The build/re-build of Gruff

Yeah, I gotta get Shopteach to take some progress pics. I may stop out a couple times & take some myself!

Step one on the road to a DTD? Naaaaah, but man, 5 minutes under Jeffj's monster poisoned me :D

I was really looking forward to doing this late Fall/Early Winter but now that it's less 2 weeks away I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to see how different it really is!

Hang on Jerry antidote is on the way[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So this happened today :D
EVO DD Long Arm upgrade.

long arms.jpg

I can't say enough about the quality & construction of EVO products. Man these mounts are stout. I sat in the garage & played with these things for a half an hour.

mounts 1.jpg

mounts 3.jpg

mounts 4.jpg

mounts 6.jpg

mounts.jpg

Install next week!

PR60 Rock Stars

Figured while I was at it might as well get these installed as well. The brackets on my rear axle are a little beat up. These should take care of that problem.
Again, quality of construction is top notch.

rock star.jpg

Rock star 2.jpg

So this happened today :D
EVO DD Long Arm upgrade.

View attachment 267817

I can't say enough about the quality & construction of EVO products. Man these mounts are stout. I sat in the garage & played with these things for a half an hour.

View attachment 267818

View attachment 267819

View attachment 267821

View attachment 267823

View attachment 267825

Install next week!

Nice! Glad you got them. The brackets are definitely stout[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holy butt fuck Jerry I am in love !!!!!
Just one comment I have, what the fuck did you with the pliers, did you try to bent Evo bracket ??????

LOL - Just so everyone knows - I am NEVER camping with Andy! :shock:

I used the pliers to take all of the staples out of the box flaps. Hey - I bought one of those Coleman LED lanterns you have off of Amazon on the Prime Days deal for only $40!

Awesome, those brackets look top notch, enjoy....
When are they going in?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Install is starting Sunday! Guy on the forum, Shopteach, is welding them on. I was going to bolt them on for now and then have them welded on later but thought twice & decided to just have it done proper to begin with.

LOL - Just so everyone knows - I am NEVER camping with Andy! :shock:

I used the pliers to take all of the staples out of the box flaps. Hey - I bought one of those Coleman LED lanterns you have off of Amazon on the Prime Days deal for only $40!

Lol

You and I can always have Comfort Inn, and Nicks blanket if you wish:)
Jokes aside , I really want to see finall deal on your riig.!!!!
And yes that lamp is an asset on the trail or camp site!!!!!

Last edited:
Lol

You and I can always have Comfort Inn, and Nicks blanket if you wish:)
Jokes aside , I really want to see finall deal on your riig.!!!!

:brows:

Yeah, hopefully it's only a few days but whatever it takes I guess. It'll be worth the wait.

Exhaust update

So the first exhaust tip I used on my new exhaust didn't work out so well.
Did a melt job on the plastic spring wedge and put a hurtin on the E-brake cable. Dumbass. I should have known better,

0721172039a.jpg

I bough a full elbow and cut it so that its a triu 90 and its also a couple inches shorter. Much better.

0721172100.jpg

0721172130a.jpg

Top Bottom