The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Today, I set the cruise to 70 mph. With 4.10 gears, & 315/70r17 tires, that measure about 33.75", the rpm's were about 2400. Once the gears are broken in, after the installation, I'll get a comparison.

IMG_5605.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I miss the power it had stock. The chart seems pretty accurate, so I should be around 2800 rpm with 4.88. That's a little above stock rpm. I may have to slow down a little! [emoji13]

For a JK, 2800 isn't much to worry about. I'm typically over 3k in Rubicat at highway speeds.

DP1120

Great build so far. Always liked that color. If i bought another JK it would probably be that color. Your build so far is very similar to what i have plans for just moving very slow at the moment for my build.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Great build so far. Always liked that color. If i bought another JK it would probably be that color. Your build so far is very similar to what i have plans for just moving very slow at the moment for my build.

Thank you. Honestly, I could skip the $1300 on gears, and spend it somewhere else. It is acceptable with 4.10, on these tires. We are going to be pulling an R-Pod camper, that weighs about 2650 pounds, empty. That's the reason for the gear change, at this time.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol if that is the 3.5 Altima I am well aware of how quick those things can go. I catch myself speeding almost daily, especially after driving the Jeep over the weekend.

Top Bottom