The building of knuckles

Rharvey160

That's about right. I sent them the week of memorial day (Tuesday or Wednesday). The guys are King are great to work with too. :thumb:

That's not a bad turn around time. I was just curious for when I eventually have to get mine rebuilt. Any rule of thumb on how often they need rebuilding? I'm sure how hard you wheel factors in.

MTG

Caught the Bug
That's not a bad turn around time. I was just curious for when I eventually have to get mine rebuilt. Any rule of thumb on how often they need rebuilding? I'm sure how hard you wheel factors in.

Yeah how hard you wheel will factor in for sure. I'd say 30K plus or minus. I waited too long for mine.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Been a while since I've posted.

Had a bad track bar bushing--part of the reason I had to cancel on the Rubicon run--which have lead to a few instances of death wobble. :(

Played my own brown Santa and picked up a replacement trackbar from Notajerryskid while in Vegas yesterday and checked it like luggage. Like to keep TSA on its toes.

Hopefully this helps the sloppy steering I've been having too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403923034.007292.jpg

Oh and one of the DW occurred with the wife driving. She now wants a shirt that reads "I survived the death wobble"

GCM 2

Post #3000....

I decided to celebrate my 3000th post here in your stupid thread ;) How about them apples sucka? :icon_crazy:

P.S. JAGS thread was a close runner up, but he wasn't metrosexual enough like you.

JAGS

Hooked
I decided to celebrate my 3000th post here in your stupid thread ;) How about them apples sucka? :icon_crazy:

P.S. JAGS thread was a close runner up, but he wasn't metrosexual enough like you.

Man, and I worked so hard. It was a pleasure just to be in the running. I'll work harder and hopefully with time, healing and perseverance, I may capture the coveted GCM2 4000th post. 😉 😂 😂

- Jason

Top Bottom