The building of knuckles

Welcome GCM! :standing wave:

There is a lot of good information here on Wayalife (hint: it's not wayoflife.com or wayoflife.org).

Well, not on this thread per say, but most of the other ones have good information. Might I suggest "the roofrack and snorkel = overlander" thread to start?

As for the axel tube lube...I prefer "Axleglide." But places like Northwestridge have a huge mark up on it (even with free shipping) and will try to talk you into something made by a different manufacturer so be sure to know what you want if you call them. Little known medical fact...you can also use Astroglide...it's pretty close...and you can get it a your local drug store. :thumb: ;)

Thank for the quick reply and now I can to lubricate my axel tubes which don't have gusets. I noticed under you MTG name it says "addict", I am sorry you have issues with drugs. I am also a recovering addict, prostitution, it's an actual medical diseas. Oh well, this is the jeep life isn't it.

Thank for the quick reply and now I can to lubricate my axel tubes which don't have gusets. I noticed under you MTG name it says "addict", I am sorry you have issues with drugs. I am also a recovering addict, prostitution, it's an actual medical diseas. Oh well, this is the jeep life isn't it.

If you have a Dana 60 you don't have axle tubes. No need to lube them.

Oil change time.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370658394.543681.jpg

Checked my trans lines. Looks all good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370658421.306741.jpg

Otherwise boring. Although I did order up a part to try out. ;)

Let me guess. 2013 washer nozzles with improved spray pattern :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wait, what?! There's an improved nozzle?

Haha, nope.

Trailjeeps bumper bracket for the 20" light bar. :thumb:

Haha, Im going to pick some up as they are supposed to actually spray the whole windshield, imagine that. My 09's only cover about 3/4 of the glass. For 10 bucks it cant hurt to try them out.

Top Bottom