The building of knuckles

Took a few hours off the afternoon to spend some time with the fam and get a few things done. Finally put these up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371247694.456799.jpg

Been meaning to do it for a while. Hoping I'll pull the doors off more now that I have a place to store them.

Hey!!! When did you have time to wash and wax!!! I'm jealous. Oh by the way maybe TMI but this was written from the porcelain thrown because I have no normal time.

Lol. I don't. But I was watching the kids that day and they asked if they could wash the jeep. Who am I to say no? ;)

Took a few hours off the afternoon to spend some time with the fam and get a few things done. Finally put these up.

View attachment 35238

Been meaning to do it for a while. Hoping I'll pull the doors off more now that I have a place to store them.

This is how I store my doors as well. Come on man my doors have been hanging for two months and I live in the Great White North haha. I usually roll with just the fronts off though.

that is funny, my wife has not backed anything on my jeep but she wants half doors. she is not feeling the doorless look.

andrew -

My plan is to ride doorless until she relents...or until Sunday when I hope to take the kids to the lake. :cheesy:

This is how I store my doors as well. Come on man my doors have been hanging for two months and I live in the Great White North haha. I usually roll with just the fronts off though.

It's tough with little kids. The little guy doesn't like the wind in his face and where I live we have to get on the freeway to get anywhere. :grayno:

I know half doors does not solve this problem, but they look cool. LOL!

Just get them full face helmets, it's safe, keeps the wind out, and you get to keep the wind in yours :brows:.

That's actually not a bad idea. I recently purchase motorcycle goggles for them. That seemed to help. They want their windows down now at least. We'll try out the doors off this weekend.

My plan is to ride doorless until she relents...or until Sunday when I hope to take the kids to the lake. :cheesy:

i was transporting my kids about town doorless, which i think is why she is not backing it. she takes the fun out of everything :rolleyes:
the kids love it but mom is in charge so doors back on it is! if halfs were not so dam expensive......

andrew -

Damn it! So close!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371255963.465735.jpg

I was hoping this locking hitch pin would work. Lock the carrier to the jeep to further limit would-be thieves from getting into the back.

i was transporting my kids about town doorless, which i think is why she is not backing it. she takes the fun out of everything :rolleyes:
the kids love it but mom is in charge so doors back on it is! if halfs were not so dam expensive......

andrew -

Agreed. They are expensive. :eek:

I'm not going to lie...I simply like the look...even better than no doors. The straight line across the jeep just looks so good. :yup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom