The building of knuckles

Check it!

I tried to buy a 20 gallon model on sale for $199. Went to pick it up and they didn't have one and wouldn't for several weeks. So needless to say I made my disappointment known. ;)

Anyway, after some negotiations with the manager, I purchased a 26 gallon model with a ratchet, hose, and impact wrench for only $30 more when all was said in done. Original price was $329, on sale for $279, sold to me for $229.

I'm happy!

Can't wait to hook it up.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363840864.771213.jpg

Just dropping in with a little high jack, wanted to say hello to the regulars in the "Knuckles" thread. Two things notable;
- I watched part III of the 2012 JKX again, makes me want to go wheeling
- I am really hating the fact I can't go to Moab

Lastly, as many of you may have not heard, I did not win the powerball lottery so I continue to work for a living

That is all
G

Just dropping in with a little high jack, wanted to say hello to the regulars in the "Knuckles" thread. Two things notable;

Lastly, as many of you may have not heard, I did not win the powerball lottery so I continue to work for a living

That is all
G

I watched it on the stair mill yesterday. Best way to get through cardio! I too wish I could go to Moab, especially after watching the Project Jk footage on it from a couple years back... Also, I didn't win the Powerball. Seems AZ life and IL life are pretty similar,!except that you have nice weather, good restaurants, close trails, etc... Hahaha

That is all
G

I think I am clinically depressed over the fact that I am not going to Moab.

I should start "investing" in lotto tickets.

I think I am clinically depressed over the fact that I am not going to Moab.

I should start "investing" in lotto tickets.

Yeah, when the jackpot gets this high, I grab a couple, although I know better. "Those who understand statistics don't play the lottery."

Yeah, when the jackpot gets this high, I grab a couple, although I know better. "Those who understand statistics don't play the lottery."

Dude 95.374 percent of all statistics are just made up.

Besides I do not "play" the lotto, I buy tickets "for investment purposes only" like it says to do on the ticket. 👍

Top Bottom