The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thanks! If you get one, you'll be glad you did! Great vehicle in my opinion!

I'm not saying, I'm just saying! :cheesy:

It's amazing how far products have come from 07-08. No one had coilovers then [emoji22]

It's been an evolution to say the least haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Chris. Tina wants to buy her own Jeep because she doesn't want to fix all the mistakes I made building ours! She's been listening to Eddie far too long! :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

:cheesy: Now that's funny :crazyeyes:

JeepFan

Hooked
Played with my shaft today! Had a wonderful time. ;)

1466286422821.jpg

Revolution Gear and Axle makes a great product right here in the U.S.

Great customer service as well...

1466286483804.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
Awesome! Were you able to get just the one or did you get both sides?

Hey Eddie! First, thank you for the recommendation. These guys are great to work with. I was able to order the one side. Complete with bearing, seal, tone ring, bearing retainer and seal retainer completely assembled. All parts made in USA. Ordered it Monday afternoon and had it the next day by 5.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie! First, thank you for the recommendation. These guys are great to work with. I was able to order the one side. Complete with bearing, seal, tone ring, bearing retainer and seal retainer completely assembled. All parts made in USA. Ordered it Monday afternoon and had it the next day by 5.

Damn, talk about service. Glad to hear you were able to get what you needed and assembled. [emoji106]🏻

JeepFan

Hooked
Damn, talk about service. Glad to hear you were able to get what you needed and assembled. [emoji106]🏻

Thanks! Next on my list is to fix the rear drive line vibration. More on that Tuesday. Then, I have a clunk in the front end to fix and a few other issues to resolve. It never ends!!!

JeepFan

Hooked
My dad's 1977 Jeep Cherokee Chief S. Less than 85000 original miles. Rare 401 cid motor. Needs a lot of tlc. Future project to bring it back to life.

1467520835906.jpg

Last edited:

8POUND

Your Cherokee Chief is badass! I miss the '83 that I had. I will definitely watch for the build of this beauty.

Top Bottom