The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

Trail JK

Love it! I'm jealous! I was very very close to getting one. Can't wait to see what you do with it! Congratulations! Who will drive this one? [emoji122]🏻

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats! I expect to see sliders and a winch on that by next weekend. Warranty will still be good, a salesman told me so.

JeepJeep75

Yea, have the dealer install ANY lift you want. They'll fully warranty all of it!! That's what my salesman told me! :yup::roll eyes:

JeepFan

Hooked
That's cool Tony.

Thanks Doug!

Nice! Congrats to you all!

Thanks! Stephanie loves it!

Congrats! I don't think I've seen very many white ones

That's what I was thinking until we drove her home... I was following Stephanie in the JK and as we were stopped at an intersection, another Alpine white Renegade Latitude with paper plates from the same dealer stops behind me. I couldn't believe it! We hardly ever see Renegades in the Antelope Valley!! :crazyeyes:

Congrats! Now you have two blank canvases to work on. ;)

Yep! Now all I need is a 2nd job to pay for all this stuff. LOL!

Right on! Congrats on finally having it in your possession. :cool::D

Thanks Jason!!

Congrats steph and Tony!

Thanks my friend!

Love it! I'm jealous! I was very very close to getting one. Can't wait to see what you do with it! Congratulations! Who will drive this one? [emoji122]

Thanks! This is Steph's new ride. Maybe she will let me drive it occasionally. LOL!

Congrats you two!

Thank You!!

Why is it so dirty? :thinking: need to get on that!

This will be remedied this weekend. The dealer has no clue how to clean a vehicle! Hahaha :crazyeyes: The dealer had a Hellcat Challenger in the showroom and I was pointing out all the cleaning and details flaws to Stephanie. She just shook her head. One major flaw was the wheels were not positioned so the center cap logo was right side up! Stupid huh!?

Awesome!! Looks so good in white too. We need to plan a trip [emoji106]

Thanks! I think a Renegade adventure should happen sooner, rather than later!! :yup:

Nice Renny!

LOL!! Thanks! We will call her Bianca! :thumb:

Congrats! I expect to see sliders and a winch on that by next weekend. Warranty will still be good, a salesman told me so.

Thanks! Beadlock wheels too! :cheesy:

Yea, have the dealer install ANY lift you want. They'll fully warranty all of it!! That's what my salesman told me! :yup::roll eyes:

LOL! Salesman will say anything to sell a car!

Seriously though, that's a sharp looking renny. 112 days wait?! Sheesh!!

Thanks!! Yea, 112 days is a long time to wait for a car but, it was well worth it! The Renegade is a great Jeep!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So when does Christina get the silver Jk?

[emoji15][emoji23]

Congrats on the new ride! Btw I know of a cool fire road near my house for its first time out! Or take the fire road from jawbone to lake Isabella to Kern River brew!

JeepFan

Hooked
So when does Christina get the silver Jk?

[emoji15][emoji23]

Congrats on the new ride! Btw I know of a cool fire road near my house for its first time out! Or take the fire road from jawbone to lake Isabella to Kern River brew!

LOL!! Chris. Tina wants to buy her own Jeep because she doesn't want to fix all the mistakes I made building ours! She's been listening to Eddie far too long! :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

That Kern River Brew trip sounds awesome! We may have to pay you a visit soon. :D

Congrats on the Renegade :thumb:. Someone down the street from me just got one in white.

Thanks!! Yea, these Renegades are becoming more and more popular. I'm starting to see a lot more of them in our area too.

She's a beauty Tony & Stephanie! When you do plan your first adventure, I'd like to join. :)

Thanks Moochie!! Lets plan an adventure soon.

ob_tj

Congrats on the new addition!! Looks good! Keep telling myself I'm going to get one as a daily! Hmmm maybe after this fire season?!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
LOL!! Chris. Tina wants to buy her own Jeep because she doesn't want to fix all the mistakes I made building ours! She's been listening to Eddie far too long! :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

That Kern River Brew trip sounds awesome! We may have to pay you a visit soon. :D

Thanks!! Yea, these Renegades are becoming more and more popular. I'm starting to see a lot more of them in our area too.

Thanks Moochie!! Lets plan an adventure soon.

Whoa mistakes ? Lol, my bad.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

JeepFan

Hooked
Congrats on the new addition!! Looks good! Keep telling myself I'm going to get one as a daily! Hmmm maybe after this fire season?!

Thanks! If you get one, you'll be glad you did! Great vehicle in my opinion!

Whoa mistakes ? Lol, my bad.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not saying, I'm just saying! :cheesy:

Top Bottom