The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Took it to a shop. Learned there is an easy way to do it if you know the trick...

Hole saw
Drill press
Sawsall

Yep, about that easy to remove them LOL!

Broke a misalignment spacer upon reinstalling one of the arms.

Damn it!

Well that sucks :grayno:

Cliffhanger, Moab 2016 :D

Hey! That's an awesome clip!! Would you be willing to share it with us when we're ready to work on this video :thumb:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462673013.264444.jpg

I have one, you can have it.

I talked to Kampa, these are a custom alignment spacers. So FTS is the only one that makes them.

Trail JK

Awesome video Tony! I was outside my Jeep so I hadn't driven through that obstacle. It was cool to watch it from the perspective of the driver seat! [emoji106]. Wish we were still there! Tell Stephanie Happy Mother's Day from us. Enjoy your weekend!

JeepFan

Hooked
Rad!

I wish my iPhone took as clear video

Nice video!!!
One of y favorite trails !

Awesome video Tony! I was outside my Jeep so I hadn't driven through that obstacle. It was cool to watch it from the perspective of the driver seat! [emoji106]. Wish we were still there! Tell Stephanie Happy Mother's Day from us. Enjoy your weekend!

So glad you all enjoyed the video. I'll post a video of Steph driving up to Top of the World. It's really hard for me to watch but I think it really captures how nervous I was...

Thanks Rachel, I'll let Steph know. Have a great mothers day everyone!

JeepFan

Hooked
A Big Thank You to my good friend Chris (PiginaJeep) for sending me a new misalignment spacer. Now I can get the Jeep back together. Woohoo!!

1463107967340.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom