The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

JeepFan

Hooked
Do you offer training classes? Lol.

Yes, bring cash! Lol

Training took place on Pritchett. I still have not received your check in the mail.

That was one hell of a training session. Funny, I have not received a check either.

JAGS;696129 You and tony made that look way too easy.[/QUOTE said:
Great team work. :D

Damn, you could eat off that floor! :cheesy:

I just follow your lead. ;D

Post u joint replacement road test.

1462041831480.jpg

Took longer than expected due to a couple snap rings not wanting to seat. What a pain.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Good to see you're Jeep up and running and on dirt again... only, why is it still so clean :thinking: :crazyeyes: :D

Trail Bud

Hooked
Monday it goes in for balance. Today I'm going to remove the rear lower control arms to see what can be done about the blown out bushings. :D

See what happens when it gets old. I'm having that issue too. Me not the jeep. :)
Don't forget to clean the control arms too ;)

JeepFan

Hooked
Didn't you just have them rebuilt before Moab? :thinking:

Yup! All rear control arm bushings were replaced before Moab. Looks like the lower arm bushings on the frame side have shifted to one side causing the arm to rub the frame bracket. Need to take it apart to inspect closer.

See what happens when it gets old. I'm having that issue too. Me not the jeep. :)
Don't forget to clean the control arms too ;)

Lol Doug! The only thing that keeps me in balance is hanging out with good friends and wheeling! When are we getting together? ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup! All rear control arm bushings were replaced before Moab. Looks like the lower arm bushings on the frame side have shifted to one side causing the arm to rub the frame bracket. Need to take it apart to inspect closer.

Bummer, you think that was caused from the bolts coming loose?

JeepFan

Hooked
I'm on the fence about working on the Jeep in the garage when the wind is blowing at 15 mph. Maybe I'll go for a walk...what do you think?

1462633214675.jpg

Top Bottom