The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Looks good! Did you paint your grill or buy it? I'm thinking about doing this too but yet I love my red grill aha.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Looking good! How do you like the Plush Rides with the Bilsteins so for? I like the tires. Are those same type MedixJK had on his rig?

jkwebbie

Looking good! How do you like the Plush Rides with the Bilsteins so for? I like the tires. Are those same type MedixJK had on his rig?

I like the Bilsteins and plush rides a lot! It rides better than stock actually haha. Yea my tires are the same as the ones he used to have, he has Toyos now. But I like the tires a lot, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.

Your rig is looking good! I love that color! I got mine, similar to yours. Never been off the road and it was owned by an OCD pilot. I have all the maintenance records for it from the day he bought it till the day I did. Mine had 100,000 on it but looked like new. It's a 2007.

jkwebbie

Your rig is looking good! I love that color! I got mine, similar to yours. Never been off the road and it was owned by an OCD pilot. I have all the maintenance records for it from the day he bought it till the day I did. Mine had 100,000 on it but looked like new. It's a 2007.

Thanks man!!!! That's pretty awesome that you found a Jeep in that good of condition! It's time for you to take it off road and have some fun with it!

Grubbicon

You're pulling axles and letting it sit on jack stands for year, so you can be just like Scott!? ;)
Well damn... I appreciate the love lol. I bet him earlier that he couldn't finish before me. My hopes were he wouldn't be like me lol.

jkwebbie

Well damn... I appreciate the love lol. I bet him earlier that he couldn't finish before me. My hopes were he wouldn't be like me lol.

Hahaha it won't man, I daily mine, so the entire swap will probably happen in a long weekend. But it'll be on jack stands a few times I'm sure

Grubbicon

Hahaha it won't man, I daily mine, so the entire swap will probably happen in a long weekend. But it'll be on jack stands a few times I'm sure

Good thing is as long as you do the bolt in kit and just follow instruction no need to have your jeep apart till thats done.

jkwebbie

So some of you guys were right, because this just just happened

Attachments

• 1457724678743.jpg
    1457724678743.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 187

Grubbicon

Well I gotta measure for driveshafts So that will new one time

The last part of that sentence sounded like I wrote it.

Edit: Axles look good man. They seem to be a bitter cleaner then mine were when I started. Do yourself a favor and pressure wash them before you start working on them lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom