The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Looks like someone skipped leg day at the gym ;)

I'm only making fun because I ran that way for a good year before going to 37's.

jkwebbie

Looks like someone skipped leg day at the gym ;)

I'm only making fun because I ran that way for a good year before going to 37's.

Haha its all good bud! Man I would love to go to 37s but I know my front axle won't take it lol. I'm going to get some 35s soon (hopefully) lol

jkwebbie

Well I found out the new suspension flexes REALLY good! I've been on the fence about what tires to get but thanks to some peer pressure I've decided to go with 37s instead of 35s lol

Attachments

• 1439505888143.jpg
    1439505888143.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 212

trailless

Caught the Bug
Well I found out the new suspension flexes REALLY good! I've been on the fence about what tires to get but thanks to some peer pressure I've decided to go with 37s instead of 35s lol

When I saw it in person, I didn't think it looked too bad with the stock rubi tires but I bet those 37's will make it look amazing!

jkwebbie

When I saw it in person, I didn't think it looked too bad with the stock rubi tires but I bet those 37's will make it look amazing!

Thanks man! And yea, everyone is saying the 37s will look good. I'll be able to hang with the big boys then lol. Then I just need to get my Dana 60s with ARBs and I'll be set lol

Im actually considering doin the same thing. When these 35s wear out i may just go w 37s because it wont be long until a 44 finds its way under the front of my jeep. I dont wanna sink all the money in a new set of 35s, then in 2 months be ready for 37s.

jkwebbie

Im actually considering doin the same thing. When these 35s wear out i may just go w 37s because it wont be long until a 44 finds its way under the front of my jeep. I dont wanna sink all the money in a new set of 35s, then in 2 months be ready for 37s.

I feel ya bud! I'm just going to run 37s until the 30 breaks and hopefully have a 60 sitting at the house waiting lol. I'm just going to go with junk yard 60s since they are everywhere down here, plus I wanna run 40s one day lol

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

I did this, but in 3000 miles lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Its a struggle. Lol im not a fan of having an underbuilt jeep, but i dont wanna piss away money on tires just to turn around and replace them

I was lucky and only lost a few hundred since they were so new. My local tire guy also got the 37s for a steal.

I was lucky and only lost a few hundred since they were so new. My local tire guy also got the 37s for a steal.
Bad part is id need wheels too. These spacers on factory wheels barely work w my 35s. Still wants to rub lca's and sway bar, even after adjusting the steering stops...

jkwebbie

Didn't even realize you had a build thread! Glad I could help out with the 37s lol

Haha yea I started it a while back, but I just now got back to it lol. And yea you were the main contributer to me going with 37s lol. I think I'm going with the Coopers

Top Bottom