The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

jkwebbie

So I went to a benefit auction yesterday for my uncle where they sold a bunch of NASCAR stuff and other donated items. He works for a big trailer company and works on a bunch of the race haulers for almost every NASCAR team which is why there was so much racing stuff. But they also work with the company Line-X that does truck bead coatings on the inside of the haulers. Well I didn't plan on buying anything at the auction until a gift card to Line-X popped up on the block and I thought "well hell, why not try and get it." So me and this other guy got in a bidding war but I walked away with it for $325, and the gift card is for $450 lol. Looks like the inside of the Jeep will be getting Line-Xed this summer!

Attachments

• 1431269572293.jpg
    1431269572293.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 356

Nattier237

So I went to a benefit auction yesterday for my uncle where they sold a bunch of NASCAR stuff and other donated items. He works for a big trailer company and works on a bunch of the race haulers for almost every NASCAR team which is why there was so much racing stuff. But they also work with the company Line-X that does truck bead coatings on the inside of the haulers. Well I didn't plan on buying anything at the auction until a gift card to Line-X popped up on the block and I thought "well hell, why not try and get it." So me and this other guy got in a bidding war but I walked away with it for $325, and the gift card is for $450 lol. Looks like the inside of the Jeep will be getting Line-Xed this summer!

That's awesome! Congrats!

jkwebbie

So its late at night on a Sunday and was bored and got on Northridge4x4 and decided to build me a lift. I mainly used Currie and EVO for everything and it came out to be right at $2600 which isn't bad considering everything I had in the shipping cart....I can't decide if I actually want to go through with it now lol. Decisions decisions :what:

So its late at night on a Sunday and was bored and got on Northridge4x4 and decided to build me a lift. I mainly used Currie and EVO for everything and it came out to be right at $2600 which isn't bad considering everything I had in the shipping cart....I can't decide if I actually want to go through with it now lol. Decisions decisions :what:

Well i guess that would depend on what exactly you have in your cart....

jkwebbie

Well i guess that would depend on what exactly you have in your cart....

Currie front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms, EVO 3" plush rides, EVO bump stop extensions, EVO drag link flip, Arktec adjustable rear track bar bracket, EVO sway bar links, Tereflex coil spring retainers, Tereflex brake line extensions, Bilstein shocks, and I think that was all, that's just from the top of my head lol. But its the same as getting the EVO enforcer lift woth King 2.0 shocks

Currie front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms, EVO 3" plush rides, EVO bump stop extensions, EVO drag link flip, Arktec adjustable rear track bar bracket, EVO sway bar links, Tereflex coil spring retainers, Tereflex brake line extensions, Bilstein shocks, and I think that was all, that's just from the top of my head lol. But its the same as getting the EVO enforcer lift woth King 2.0 shocks

Sounds like a good list. Ive heard good things about the evo rear trackbar bracket. You could hold off on the spring retainers. Depending on shock length, you may nit need them, just a thought.

jkwebbie

Sounds like a good list. Ive heard good things about the evo rear trackbar bracket. You could hold off on the spring retainers. Depending on shock length, you may nit need them, just a thought.

Yea I've heard that I may not need them but they were only like $25 so I thought why not lol

jkwebbie

Nice list of parts.

Thanks! I figured since the EVO enforcer woth King shocks is 2600, I could build something close to it or maybe even a little better. And I get 8 Currie arms instead of just 2 EVO, and I'm a big fan of Currie arms and joints

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
No idea man lol. I just ordered the same shocks as someone else that has the 3" plush rides. Here's the part numbers.
The front are the 186872.
Rears are 186887.

What are the compressed and stretched lengths of the shocks you ordered?

Front- 16.41 collapsed
27.56 extended

Rear- 16.96 collapsed
27.36 extended
From what I'm seeing, this is the longest shock 3" evo coils can handle.
I would also go with 3" bump stops front and back.

jkwebbie

Front- 16.41 collapsed
27.56 extended

Rear- 16.96 collapsed
27.36 extended
From what I'm seeing, this is the longest shock 3" evo coils can handle.
I would also go with 3" bump stops front and back.

Haha I literally just looked when you posted this. And yea I went with EVOs 3" bump stops front and rear whej I ordered everything up.

Top Bottom