The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmahonbj

Honest opinion. I would not spend the money... I got the complete kit for 300.00. I would get the JK8 brake kit instead. The complete kit is roughly 450.00 from jeep including the master cylinder, if your set on getting a brake kit.
IMO... I would get a set of ebc pads and see if it works for you first. A friend just changed his pads out and it doesn't stop as fast as mine, but he is not far off.

If you go with the teraflex kit, I would not buy their master cylinder. I would try the JK8 with the kit, this is my next step for my brakes. The jeep stops a lot better with the kit. The teraflex brakes still feel mushy with their master cylinder

i cant find much information on the JK8 Brake Kit...

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Bad a$$

just read through this whole thread! looks awesome! i am very jealous of your build! also sounds like you have an awesome wife that supports this with a great little helper!

I am wondering what you did with your Teraflex lift you took off?

Why do I feel work conning on. Parts are stacking up. Picking up more Saturday.

Attachments

• image-903619165.jpg
    image-903619165.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 445
  • image-743030456.jpg
    image-743030456.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 454
  • image-1269656192.jpg
    image-1269656192.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 458

CharlieK

Just read this entire thread. Bad ass build, wish I had the skills and tools to do the work you've done. Keep the pics coming love them

jkpete

I think I saw your jeep at my work last month sometime. You came out and took a look at our chiller? I didn't see you but I saw the jeep I'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom