The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to post this in the suds of the day thread but thought that maybe it should go here instead ;)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417484335.503559.jpg

Well guys and gals....I just wasted about a half hour on this weird "Hate" stuff.

I guess i should have gone to bed, and not fouled my brain with it.

:yup::doh:

dannymalkin

So first I saw this photo

1417582174013.jpg

Which led to reading the comments

1417582219608.jpg

Which led me to look at who liked the comment about "judging"

1417582283632.jpg

Surprise! Look who shows up...

Hot94Z28

I am a member on JK forum too and seems like Eddie is the Nickelback of the Jeep world. Just saying not hating.

Hot94Z28

And of all the threads to make your very first post in, you chose this one? How special.

I just downloaded the app and it was at the top heard of Eddie before, but my friend where I work said he answered some questions for him early on and steered him in the right direction. If not he would of wasted a lot of money. The Nickelback thing is everyone hates on them but end up always selling albums so that's why I made the reference.

rich67

Caught the Bug
I just downloaded the app and it was at the top heard of Eddie before, but my friend where I work said he answered some questions for him early on and steered him in the right direction. If not he would of wasted a lot of money. The Nickelback thing is everyone hates on them but end up always selling albums so that's why I made the reference.

I'm a member of several other forums, and I could care less about what the climate is when it comes to certain people. Some of them seem like a bunch of 13 year old middle school girls who are using Twitter for the first time and creating drama because they want to make themselves feel important.
I follow Wayalife because the guys on here REALLY wheel in REAL places with tough terrain. As a result, they have experience with equipment that survives the beating they put it through. To me, that info is far more valuable than the dude who built his rig up and it looks great, but the Jeep has been off the pavement two times in the past year. If that makes Eddie and everyone on Wayalife "Nickleback", then so be it. But the difference is, Nickleback is a bunch of no-talent ass clowns rehashing the same three chords and singing about lame crap. At least Eddie and the rest of the crew on here progress with the times, know their shit, and aren't afraid to call out vendors who sell substandard equipment that is professed to "last" in real off-road situations.

Hot94Z28

I didn't say everyone on way of life was just saying seems like a lot of hate over stuff I have never seen he seems cool to me and it was meant as funny ha ha and seems like everyone hates Nickelback but seems like they are still payed attention to and they are still around even with all the hate. I had a friend and some things myself that helped us from Eddie was just making a joke.

t8er

What if I like nickelback? :idontknow:

First rule of liking Nickelback is to not admit you like Nickelback.

Very similar to the first rule of JKforum. You must bash on Eddie while secretly wishing your rig was as badass as Moby.

Top Bottom