The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

clearly he isnt familiar with the forum rules...

1.) you must at all times display a wayalife windshield banner, and an additionl 10 wayalife decals of your choosing....

Oh Crap!! I'm short three, so much for the Dusy Ersham trip this year, lmao.
And you also forgot to mention the Top Secret Squirrel Shit Decoder Ring we all get when we reach 1500 posts.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
clearly he isnt familiar with the forum rules...

1.) you must at all times display a wayalife windshield banner, and an additionl 10 wayalife decals of your choosing.
2.) you must swear a blood oath to hate on any non sponsor whenever you get the chance.
3.) you are obligated to name any male children that you may have eddie.
4.) YOU MUST DRINK THE KOOLAID!

must have missed them in the fine print...

1) been on WOL for a long time now, and don't run a banner...I don't run any stickers on my Jeep because it's not my thing personally, but if one was required for a run, I'd have no problem running one, and I do my part to spread the word about WOL anyway.

2) Until Northridge became a sponsor, I basically never bought anything from the sponsors...directly anyway. I have EVO parts, but didn't buy from them directly, and when you own your very own business, let me see how you feel about people buying from you vs your competition.

4) I have 2 daughters so I can't comment.

5) Prefer diet coke myself, I but do hear that cherry koolaid is the preferred flavors of trolls.

(post not aimed at you.)

Last edited:

jmatta33

Oh Crap!! I'm short three, so much for the Dusy Ersham trip this year, lmao.
And you also forgot to mention the Top Secret Squirrel Shit Decoder Ring we all get when we reach 1500 posts.

dude... you DO NOT talk about the decoder ring on the forum! mods, please delete the evidence!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been a while since I've checked our YouTube channel as we don't typically get haters on there but, I just noticed this one today and had to share it :crazyeyes:

JKandl.jpg

"They hate us cause they ain't us" :D

JAGS

Hooked
Been a while since I've checked our YouTube channel as we don't typically get haters on there but, I just noticed this one today and had to share it :crazyeyes:

View attachment 116528

:crazyeyes:You mean having quality shit on our rigs pisses people off??? Parts that have won races and parts that help our Jeeps go where we want them to go. More power to them, they can continue to throw whatever they want on their jeeps. LOL.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

View attachment 116528

That is pretty funny. But hey, when you sign up here, terms and conditions to be a member DO SAY your rig must be equipped with only EVO Mfg. suspension and armor, ATX wheels and Nitto tires. So they are basically excluding themselves from the forum...... :idontknow:

gleno99

That is pretty funny. But hey, when you sign up here, terms and conditions to be a member DO SAY your rig must be equipped with only EVO Mfg. suspension and armor, ATX wheels and Nitto tires. So they are basically excluding themselves from the forum...... :idontknow:

I guess I should be banned! I have an evo enforcer, XD wheels and nitto tires!

I guess I should be banned! I have an evo enforcer, XD wheels and nitto tires!

Ban me too because I have LoD armor and EVO plush ride coils. That is about the extent of supporting vendors. 😒 guess I will not be getting invited to any after the after the after party.

JAGS

Hooked

I'm surprised I've lasted as long as I have. I have an LoD front bumper, level 8 wheels and Eddie has said numerous times the EVO rear facia is gay. It's an honor every day my log in works. Ha ha. 😂😂

Top Bottom