The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Not sure who this was meant for but, I thought it was pretty funny. Check out the last comment that was left on our FB page
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449985440.938041.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Crazy what folks will post with public profiles on social media. Hope he's friended his boss, what a loser.

So ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450406829.950605.jpg

So I posted up on Facebook a picture of my Jeep with my new Wayalife windshield banner and I got this response LOL! Looks like I need to delete some people off of my friends list. Gotta love haters!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I posted up on Facebook a picture of my Jeep with my new Wayalife windshield banner and I got this response LOL! Looks like I need to delete some people off of my friends list. Gotta love haters!!!

:cheesy: That is just AWESOME!! I mean, I get that people hate me and that's cool but to hate on someone else like you and just because of a sticker you chose to put on your Jeep??

I appreciate you posting this up and grateful for your support of this community. :cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So View attachment 178447

Jesse Clayton is a pussy.

:cheesy: That is just AWESOME!! I mean, I get that people hate me and that's cool but to hate on someone else like you and just because of a sticker you chose to put on your Jeep??

I appreciate you posting this up and grateful for your support of this community. :cool:

It's our old friend Jesse Clayton (aka prime8) Eddie!
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=11338

Haha thanks it means a lot I love your videos and all you have done for the Jeep community!

Top Bottom