The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha thanks it means a lot I love your videos and all you have done for the Jeep community!

An View attachment 178451 And by the way here is my new banner for proof! Lol! I absolutely love it. It matches gecko paint perfectly!

Well, in spite of the few losers out there like Jesse Clayton, there've just been so many great people Cindy and I have met because of all this and it's great to have you be a part of it too :yup:

Jern26

Well, in spite of the few losers out there like Jesse Clayton, there've just been so many great people Cindy and I have met because of all this and it's great to have you be a part of it too :yup:

After seeing, and laughing, at half this thread, I just had to say this forum is literally the best online jeep experience I've had so far. Seems that most people are nice and really helpful as long as you don't act like an asshat, and it's laid back! Keep up the good work guys!!

Oh and BTW, hopefully going to order one of them there banners soon. Even though I have shittybilt everything and an off-brand lift... I don't know though... By the sounds of it Eddie, do I need your approval first lol?! 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After seeing, and laughing, at half this thread, I just had to say this forum is literally the best online jeep experience I've had so far. Seems that most people are nice and really helpful as long as you don't act like an asshat, and it's laid back! Keep up the good work guys!!

Oh and BTW, hopefully going to order one of them there banners soon. Even though I have shittybilt everything and an off-brand lift... I don't know though... By the sounds of it Eddie, do I need your approval first lol?! 

No way man, you are so out of here!! :cheesy:

Seriously, I'm so glad to hear you enjoy WAYALIFE and really, it's great to have you here :yup:

WJCO

Meme King
Shit, I'd better throw an EVO sticker on my rig quick-style before Eddie finds out I don't have any of their stuff.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Prime8? Now there is a name I haven't thought about in a while. Now we just need A know appearance by army_girl or whatever the name was. :crazyeyes:

Who is this guy Jesse Clayton? He's been popping up on my Facebook lately and I guess he's a bleeding heart liberal with a very expensive Jeep. And now you guys are talking about him.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Who is this guy Jesse Clayton? He's been popping up on my Facebook lately and I guess he's a bleeding heart liberal with a very expensive Jeep. And now you guys are talking about him.

I'm pretty sure he sold his jeep for a Tesla. Now he can go around and self righteously preach about saving the earth, single handedly combating global warming and bench pressing two plates [emoji23]

Top Bottom