The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I'd like to poll the group here. My wife cannot make the current date for this trip, as I said early on in this thread. She asked me to see if the group would be interested in moving it up to the first weekend in October, 30th-2nd. It will work better for me as well. I am sure some of yall have already made the plans for the third weekend so I apologize for proposing the change but hopefully this is far enough out that arrangements and whatnot can be made. If you're going or planned on going please reply with where you stand. Thanks yall for the consideration!

I'm game! Then it would no longer be Ash's Birthday weekend :thumb: Plus, could be a fun adult way to spend Halloween :clap2:

Jackal01

Dave...you seemed to be dead set on celebrating Halloween in September....what are you gonna dress up as?? Don't bail out now! :bleh:

Rb1boxer_3

We can probably make either weekend work, honestly I wish we could do both weekends!

To further muddle the plans, anybody give any thought of the 2nd weekend (7-9)? The 10th is Columbus Day, a 3 day weekend for some.

I'm up for it. I'm scheduled off for that weekend.,)

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Dave...you seemed to be dead set on celebrating Halloween in September....what are you gonna dress up as?? Don't bail out now! :bleh:

I didn't realize you ment September... haha

i'll be a jeeper? :idontknow:I could come in Ren Fair attire... :thinking: but I know for a FACT Ash will NOT wear a corset and bounce around in the jeep all day... haha

Kyle7R

I didn't realize you ment September... haha

i'll be a jeeper? :idontknow:I could come in Ren Fair attire... :thinking: but I know for a FACT Ash will NOT wear a corset and bounce around in the jeep all day... haha

What about part of the day? :cheesy:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
What about part of the day? :cheesy:

negative... she's not to keen about the trail riding/camping/being out in the wilderness already anyway... she will wear what she WANTS to wear... I'm just happy if she comes. :cheesy:

Kyle7R

negative... she's not to keen about the trail riding/camping/being out in the wilderness already anyway... she will wear what she WANTS to wear... I'm just happy if she comes. :cheesy:

No wonder her and Marijke get along so well!!

Jackal01

Bump for those that still need to read the proposed date change to the first weekend in October. 9/30-10/2.

SMorris

This will be my first real trip off road in my jeep. I am looking forward to it. I am available either weekend. However I may need to bug out early on Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Top Bottom