The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

Stick

My vote is to leave it as is, it was changed once already and if we keep changing it everyone will get confused.

Jackal01

My vote is to leave it as is, it was changed once already and if we keep changing it everyone will get confused.

Honestly I do not see it being confusing. As long as we change it this far out people will have time to adjust if need be. Those are that interested in the trip or will be attending will be subscribed to this thread so if they miss out due to not logging in and seeing the updates as the MONTHS go on well that is their fault. I am going either weekend. If the majority is good with moving it, cool. Like others have said there can and should be TWO trips! Why not, right? Just one will be "official" and the other "won't". :yup:

Regardless of all that...I got you down as a nay. :thumb:

Jegar

Bummer! I have to work that weekend (I had blocked off the weekend of the 14th, and soon after, the previous two weekends got snatched up), so I wouldn't be able to make it [emoji17]

I did already make reservations for a cabin, that are changeable, but not refundable. If the dates of this run do change, and someone is planning on staying in a cabin, it would be great to sell mine! ??

Exodus 4x4

Bummer! I have to work that weekend (I had blocked off the weekend of the 14th, and soon after, the previous two weekends got snatched up), so I wouldn't be able to make it [emoji17]

I did already make reservations for a cabin, that are changeable, but not refundable. If the dates of this run do change, and someone is planning on staying in a cabin, it would be great to sell mine! ??

We'll take care of you.

Kyle7R

Honestly I do not see it being confusing. As long as we change it this far out people will have time to adjust if need be. Those are that interested in the trip or will be attending will be subscribed to this thread so if they miss out due to not logging in and seeing the updates as the MONTHS go on well that is their fault. I am going either weekend. If the majority is good with moving it, cool. Like others have said there can and should be TWO trips! Why not, right? Just one will be "official" and the other "won't". :yup:

I was sorta thinking along the same lines, we can leave the "official" trip the same, and then have another potential run on the other weekend when you and the wife are free.

Exodus 4x4

I was sorta thinking along the same lines, we can leave the "official" trip the same, and then have another potential run on the other weekend when you and the wife are free.

I'm down for this. I only live an hour away from there so multiple runs would be no problem.

Jackal01

Alright well let's do this...leave this event and date as the official one. Bubba, I would say edited the OP and add 9/30-10/2 as just another run or a prerun. I don't care what it is called. If people wanna go twice, awesome. It seems like we have a good amount of people that would be interested in switching but since they are already signed up for the third weekend they can do either or.

Jegar

Alright well let's do this...leave this event and date as the official one. Bubba, I would say edited the OP and add 9/30-10/2 as just another run or a prerun. I don't care what it is called. If people wanna go twice, awesome. It seems like we have a good amount of people that would be interested in switching but since they are already signed up for the third weekend they can do either or.

[emoji122]🏻[emoji122]🏻[emoji122]🏻[emoji322]🍾[emoji126]🏼[emoji119]🏻

jeremy2027

I would be down for a 9/30 to 10/2 run I am working on the original dates.

Will there still be two groups? If so I have no locker and would like to roll with the beginner group since I have never been to Hidden Falls.

Kyle7R

I would be down for a 9/30 to 10/2 run I am working on the original dates.

Will there still be two groups? If so I have no locker and would like to roll with the beginner group since I have never been to Hidden Falls.

Welcome to WAL :standing wave: stop by the Give Us a Wave section, and introduce yourself and your rig :thumb:

As for the trips, I don't know what your rig set up is. But if there is enough folks for the 9/30 - 10/2 run then we could most definitely have 2 groups. I do know that regardless of rig set up, or trails taken that nobody in this group is going to intentionally put you into a situation you aren't comfortable with, or cannot tackle.

Top Bottom